Goulburn Valley FL - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swans boys: Albion have some very quick and some very big new recruits they will be on show against you guys sat week. They are a very strong side in the western region league should be top 3 in there league, but i've got some cash on the swans with one of my mates from WRFL if you win there is a few beers and slabs after the game.:D

Anyone know where Swans game is at?

wang rover vs euroa last night euroa led all night only to be done in the last minutes to lose by a point . seemed a fairly good hitout for the boys and euroa showed some good signs early on .

And how the fu*k would you know what they are getting paid?
It amazes me that people pull figures out there ar$e on here and it gets taken as gospel.
Unless you have been buried in the eagles books, you wouldn't have a clue LeftFoot.
I seriously doubt the club pays anywhere near what people would think.
Not that i have an idea.

I guess it is what you here in the work place! Plus they have been told to play only the HOME games if they want....club culture:confused:

just wondering how te game between Ky and Tonny went yesterday??? how'd the new Ky recruits go??? Josh Linton get a kick???

Tonny up by 5pts at 3/4 time, Ky ran all over the top of tonny in the last to win by 20pts. Linton was serviceable, kicked 1 in the goalsquare when a Tonny player was a bit lazy and didnt follow him all the way down!!. McGill took a couple of good grabs but couldnt kick straight. Gill was ok but might not be playing for a while after a bad head clash that may have left him with a fractured checkbone.
Newman only played last half and was pretty quiet, kicked 1 goal maybe 2. Josh Vick played the first half and was then rested. Chris Atkins had 30+ creds and couldnt be tackled ditto for Ryan Butler who used his speed well.
Brad Edwards and Dave Newman were also good
Think they had 4 or 5 missing including Withers, depending on which games the bloke from Geelong is available for they may push for a finals spot again similar to last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Must not be all doom and gloom for Euroa, competitive hit out against Wang Rovers.

How did Tatura go with it's trip to the hills to play Myrtleford? Did the Big Guns get out for a run?

Tat won by about 11 goals. Most of their recruits did not play including owen and cosgriff. Trewin kicked 6 playing only about 60% of the game.

Just a quick favour guys

Would anyone be able to post the major in's and out's for each GVFL Club for 2009. like who's left and who's arrived at for each senior team....

Thanks guys :thumbsu:

Just a quick favour guys

Would anyone be able to post the major in's and out's for each GVFL Club for 2009. like who's left and who's arrived at for each senior team....

Thanks guys :thumbsu:

I don't really have a full list, but you could check here: http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=1-6165-0-0-0&a=CLEAR

Rochester's are:
IN: Heath Aitken (Blackburn), Guy Campbell (Echuca), Ben Anderson (overseas), Sam Brennan (overseas), Brodie Montague (Ainslie)
OUT: Clint Whitsed (Strathfieldsaye)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back