Goulburn Valley FL U/18's - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Official 18's GVFL Thread (part 2)

gee i would of liked to see tat have its full strength time in a a point throughout the year, would of been the best team by far!

gee i would of liked to see tat have its full strength time in a a point throughout the year, would of been the best team by far!

Can someone translate this tat mumbo jumbo;),..........you might be right sliden,but we will never know:rolleyes:Them young guns that played ones really made a differance,THE ONES DIDN'T WIN A GAME ALL YEAR:D

did zanella n seamus herrick qualify for thirds?
you ky boys are funny making up silly rumours to put the other teams off dont think any1s fallin for it haha and how does herrick go?

yes they played the first 4 games of the season..
herrick is one of the hardest footballers i have seen, he takes on the big names like watson and others and doesnt take an eye off the ball..
(unless there is a situation like the rochy echuca elimination final.. haha:D)
echuca will be strong contenders for the flag.. granny will be ky v echuca

dominant echuca ruckman cumin bak to 18s, will b dominating and and bashn *****! goes by the name of clayton zenalla! Clayton is renownd for giving kyabrams big Sing a shlacking! also tuf man seamus herrick cumin bak . . . . most famously known for taking the scalp of ash watson and saad saad in the seniors! anyway disagree please let me kno

mate stop runnin ya wayne rooney lookin grills..
u will start things not even the great man seamus can finish..
he is the hairy cheif of st pats, the orical of boarding but he
doesnt like these lies you come up with..
CRYSTAL clear?;)
hahahahahahaha:D

u didnt answer my other question ya hero..
who is gonna win league b+f?
and who u tippin for the flag?
hero?,sounds like you know me:confused:?...............echuca for the flag,they should start partying now.....b+f=a midfielder(f*** k**** who)..havn't seen much of most teams;)...

who is writing all this stuff about my mates fightin the senior boys anyway?

so y r u lippin echuca boys if ya reckon they gonna win?

Boys this is my tip for the falg i think ky by 1 point and the winning goal will be kicked by harley orchard a strong forward for the ky boys. league b+f will go to johnny hoore form echuca strong player with lots of potential. those are my tips:)

so y r u lippin echuca boys if ya reckon they gonna win?

Yer i dont think the echuca boys ahve much heart they are a bunch of individuals and play for them selves it will all come undone... the coach just wants all the glory to bringing back all those boys and dropping ones that have got him to were they are today... thats a low act hendo.. i think they will bum out and if they do make the granny i hope ky do beat them, cause they are a bunch of cocky boys who dont deserve the win

I know united had a list as long as your arm so there will be a number of boys missing out this week. Echuca have a tough job. How do you drop 3 guys from a side that played so well last week. a very tough call, as for the league B&F I tend to agree that a midfielder or onball player will win the medal. As to who I think its an open field though will likely come from a side not in the top 4, too many players taking votes off another.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yer i dont think the echuca boys ahve much heart they are a bunch of individuals and play for them selves it will all come undone... the coach just wants all the glory to bringing back all those boys and dropping ones that have got him to were they are today... thats a low act hendo.. i think they will bum out and if they do make the granny i hope ky do beat them, cause they are a bunch of cocky boys who dont deserve the win

its an age old problem! Noone wants to drop players at finals time but surely clubs have the right to pick the strongest team possible in an attempt to win a flag. I'd be very suprised if the coach was after the glory- a coach only guides players and the players are the ones to get the glory not the coach. For those that miss out its hard but they gained opportunities from these players being in the seniors. It can also be construed as unfair to the better players if they don't have the chance to come back and play finals with their mates. Echuca are no certainies to even make the Grand Final but they have the right to do the best they can to get there. Disappointment is part of life-especially after the age of 16/17. Who knows how many changes will be made but the club/selectors have the right to pick their best side and some of the boys that might come back were out of the side not by choice but because they were good enough at a highr standord:)

SCHOOL FOOTY=GIVE ALL KIDS A FAIR GO
UNDER 18s=REAL FOOTY,,BEST TEAM IN(FINALS FOOTY)
I FOR ONE'S GLAD FOOTY'S REAL IN THE THIRDS,,,I AM A BIT OVER SCHOOL FOOTY WHERE YOU CAN LOSE A FINAL COZ YOU HAVE TO GIVE THE CRAPPYER KIDS A FAIR RUN..sorry about the yelling i just relized and cant be botherd changing it all

Has anyone heard if the league has "invited "any of their players from their club to the league B&F. Usually a good indication of who is in the hunt for the medal.

Has anyone heard if the league has "invited "any of their players from their club to the league B&F. Usually a good indication of who is in the hunt for the medal.

Yea james curnow from ky has been invited, should poll well this year in league b and f hasnt been beatin all year.

Yea james curnow from ky has been invited, should poll well this year in league b and f hasnt been beatin all year.

Kid is a complete freak.. If he doesnt kick a bag he would be assisting the younger players as he is such a good bloke.. He is unstoppable!

I see today the Echuca side is really loaded up with them bringing back not only Herrick, Wilkinson and Zanella from the seniors but Williams and Clymo from the Pioneers. Must be a number of disappointed boys who played well last week who missed out on a game this week. Appears Ogden wont play, not named in team list, he will be a big loss, Echuca to win easily over Ky.
United have selected another strong side and appear to have too much firepower for Mooroopna. Hard to see where the Cats will kick a winning score from up forward.United have a good balance across all lines and will progress through to the preliminary final to play Ky next week.

Whats the opinion on Jack Threllfull from swans? he seems to think he is alright but is he really a big contributer to his side

whats the opinion on jack threllfull from swans? He seems to think he is alright but is he really a big contributer to his side
ranga......he got shut down alot ,,goes alright when not mand up,but who doesnt,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,is that you jack

ranga......he got shut down alot ,,goes alright when not mand up,but who doesnt,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,is that you jack

He the dude wit red curley afro?.........If it is pretty good backman n his a litte cutie pie to:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back