Goulburn Valley FL U/18's - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Official 18's GVFL Thread (part 2)

get serious. just becuase you dont like someone doesnt mean they cant play footy.. obviously he must be able to play football..

i dont know the bloke i have only played against him and he is terrible

i think everyone should just focus on footy not one bloke who gets payed to play everyone should just focus on the up and coming season and i have not doubt that valley man who i no well could go to darwin and mix it with the guys up there easily so lets not attack each other and just focus on ya own footy how does that sound?????

also heard out of doggy land that paul bugoss has been on the weights flat out since the season finished and has been gettin him self fit so he can play for the dogs in the middle will b like a bar fridge with legs haha my tip for league BNF

u played seniors brad so how could of u played againts him.:)
u need to worry about ky not what he is doing.

he filled in last year for tat and i played in 3 thirds games this year 2 against tat. and if it only takes a player of his standard to get flown to darwin each week i dont think its worth havin a crack

he filled in last year for tat and i played in 3 thirds games this year 2 against tat. and if it only takes a player of his standard to get flown to darwin each week i dont think its worth havin a crack
jack didnt play the secound game against ky and your mates in darwin said you have tickets on yourself any way so why not just get back to talking football everybody has had enough of this shit anyway i personall dont think you would be able to play nt
So if your good enough have a go or shut up nobody cares Mr Edwards

jack didnt play the secound game against ky and your mates in darwin said you have tickets on yourself any way so why not just get back to talking football everybody has had enough of this shit anyway i personall dont think you would be able to play nt
So if your good enough have a go or shut up nobody cares Mr Edwards

no worries. oh and u r?

anyone have any idea on who's going to be strong / weak this year?? any new people around the valley for U/18???????

doubt that too many have even been to training. way to early for the u 18 to start imo.
wait until the new year when the players have sorted out where they will actually play (under 16's coming up). united and bears lost a lot of top age players and are looking for 20-25 players so it will be interesting to see who ends up where. swans lose about 7 players and tatura will probably lose as many if not more. mooroopna also would be looking for a big top up. as i say , way to early to even contemplate.

Echuca should be good, assuming they keep most of their top age boys from u16s.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Echuca should be good, assuming they keep most of their top age boys from u16s.

Yea echuca will make finals next year n will b a force again come finals when they get back there boys from pioneers again. Also i hear that Euroa thirds are looking like a top three team for "09" with picking up some handy players from the KDFL an Benella league 2.

a better system down at euroa this year. been told already that only 2 players from under 18's will be allowed to play in senior comp at one time.. also getting a few players from KD and assumption are looking to get over 25 to first training day in a few weeks.

watched the bushies in their praccy match tonight, interested to see how the GV boys fared. Lorraine looked the goods and his senior experience this year will stand him in good stead, will definately make it, Mangan looked all class as did Ogden who had heaps of possies early untill her injured his shoulder. Apparently the same injury that he did against the Swans in the finals. Would definately make it if he overcomes injury. Cross from the u/16 mooroopna side looked useful as did Crawford from Tat, he played well for a big man Considering it was Dec the standard of the game was very high. Apparently doing a cut before Xmas.
Interested to hear others thoughts who saw game.

watched the bushies in their praccy match tonight, interested to see how the GV boys fared. Lorraine looked the goods and his senior experience this year will stand him in good stead, will definately make it, Mangan looked all class as did Ogden who had heaps of possies early untill her injured his shoulder. Apparently the same injury that he did against the Swans in the finals. Would definately make it if he overcomes injury. Cross from the u/16 mooroopna side looked useful as did Crawford from Tat, he played well for a big man Considering it was Dec the standard of the game was very high. Apparently doing a cut before Xmas.
Interested to hear others thoughts who saw game.
There isn't a crawford from tat training with the bushies, could you be talking about Redda Johnstone?

League BnFs are a short people award these days. Sure all them guys are good players but all would be under 6ft by a fair margin. Umps tend to like the little kids!

Little"KIDS"................... ROFLMFAO :eek:

Willow (5'7) has won.
U/14's B&F Club and League
U/14's club
Played Bushies U/15's
U/16's B&F League & Club (equaled the Goal kicking record)
U/16's Cpt. Most valuable (club)
3rd's 2006 5th B&F vote Still played 16's
2007 3rd League B&F (if memories right)
Last year 2008 Runner up B&F (ineligable, Cause he BELTED 3, YES 3 Seymour TAGGERS in final the year before)

He'd carve you all like BUTTER........... He's as tough as they come, Don't sherk any issue, and is a TEAM player.
Has MORE taggers than Juddy & Benny, and a clothes shop for that matter.

He can run, TACKLE and Hit with the biggest.

Sorry, but I am a PROUD 'DAD'. :rolleyes:

Jealousy IS a curse..............;)
Always rated Willo as one of the most dangerous players in 3rds comp with ability to win a game in a short period of time. Is he staying at Cat land this year? If so it will be interesting to see how he goes at Senior level in the GV. Has he played any senior games in previous years?

Little"KIDS"................... ROFLMFAO :eek:

Willow (5'7) has won.
U/14's B&F Club and League
U/14's club
Played Bushies U/15's
U/16's B&F League & Club (equaled the Goal kicking record)
U/16's Cpt. Most valuable (club)
3rd's 2006 5th B&F vote Still played 16's
2007 3rd League B&F (if memories right)
Last year 2008 Runner up B&F (ineligable, Cause he BELTED 3, YES 3 Seymour TAGGERS in final the year before)

He'd carve you all like BUTTER........... He's as tough as they come, Don't sherk any issue, and is a TEAM player.
Has MORE taggers than Juddy & Benny, and a clothes shop for that matter.

He can run, TACKLE and Hit with the biggest.

Sorry, but I am a PROUD 'DAD'. :rolleyes:

Would agree with you Wilson is a great player, good for you proud dad!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back