Goulburn Valley FL U/18's - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Offical 18's gvfl thread

first of all the list of swans 3rds is about 10 times better than it was last year and i would say these 8 would be able to play GV seniors at maybe Tat, Ky, Bears, and maybe United..
Ant Tutala
Finnen
Ben Timothee
Parris
Poustie
Barolli
Grant
Preece

and when did you play against them last? Preece and Grant made Interleague squad didnt they, as did Finnen and Barolli. They are all bottom age too mate!!

i played against tthem round 1.. i am also bottom age, and i didnt mention finnen and barolli as they are developed as men... i did not mention the GF side, i said in seniros in GV.. i also forgot to bold out poustie

its always good to imagine... After the game kyabram coach approached swans and said Quote; that was the HARDEST game of footy we have played. You put alot of pressure on us.. So i dont think it was the worst ky have played i think it was the only game they had competition to compete against

swans are the most overated team in the league..time to grow up and start playing some real footy.

swans are the most overated team in the league..time to grow up and start playing some real footy.

there obviously not the worst, there 2-2 this year and have a chance against benalla this week.
there not overrated at all. barroli in the seniors this week to.

Re: Official 18's GVFL Thread (part 2)

hows untied 3rds being travelin so far this season ? wot young guns will they have for next year? how has Tetley,Burness,Wright n Normington being going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by valley man
big call seeing u wouldnt no who i am. played against them last year and will this year. who are the 8 u think would play?? Say in ky seniors because their list isn't strong, so might give em a chance

first of all the list of swans 3rds is about 10 times better than it was last year and i would say these 8 would be able to play GV seniors at maybe Tat, Ky, Bears, and maybe United..
Ant Tutala
Finnen
Ben Timothee
Parris
Poustie
Barolli
Grant
Preece

Haha key word "imagine". And that game against swans was the worst we have played all year.

Mate what do you say now? Two of em have played or are about to play seniors!!

You got a gig yet in the ones?:cool:quote]

yeah played ones every game so far mate. when ky played swans finnen struggled to get a kick

Ant Tutala
Finnen
Ben Timothee
Parris
Poustie
Barolli
Grant
Preece

and when did you play against them last? Preece and Grant made Interleague squad didnt they, as did Finnen and Barolli. They are all bottom age too mate!!

who cares if their bottom age. if ya good u should be dominating as a bottom age player,

yeah i read it wrong.. but i must say, billy lovell for tatura is bottom age 18's and has been in the best for seniors every week, and has gotten a best on ground! i know tatura isnt the best side, but to be gettin a best on and in the best every week in seniors as a bottom age 18's player is a bloody good effort on all accounts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah i read it wrong.. but i must say, billy lovell for tatura is bottom age 18's and has been in the best for seniors every week, and has gotten a best on ground! i know tatura isnt the best side, but to be gettin a best on and in the best every week in seniors as a bottom age 18's player is a bloody good effort on all accounts

yeah it is. but my opinion is it doesnt make much difference if he is or isn't bottom age or top age thirds if ya good it will happen for ya

swans blooding some youngsters in the seniors with success, great to see!
who do you think will be next in line for a call up after finnen and barolli?

KIRKMAN was named emergency in seniors last weekend. preece be close

thats a joke preece is there number one hard ball getter and when he gets it he doesnt miss a target... not sayin kirky not a good player but preece way better...

thats a joke preece is there number one hard ball getter and when he gets it he doesnt miss a target... not sayin kirky not a good player but preece way better...

preecy is the best in the swans team. better than kirkman but kirkman is bigger so thats why he goes ahead of preece.
preece could easily be playin seniors tho lol

Well done to Mansfield who beat Seymour by a point with the last kick today.
Mansfield played great wet weather footy which should be a lesson to Seymour who should have kicked the ball off the ground more rather than try to pick it up. Time for the young Lions to play some smart footy to give Echuca a decent contest next week.

united boys are very underated but now that they have a win under there belt they might be a threat to some of the bigger sides..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back