Goulburn Valley FL U/18's - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Official 18's GVFL Thread (part 2)

See Jack Baker best again for Tat, his old man must be doing the votes like he did at Gig, or does the kid go ok ?
Tatura Rising Star (article) www.taturafc.vcfl.com.au
icon7.gif

What happened to echuca satdy? would have thought they would have a relatively easy win over mooroopna.... how many players they have out?

Zanella, Joyner, Vagg, Wilkinson and Herrick didn't play, all would be in their best 22.

tom preece had a good game on the weekend for swans in the seniors kickin 4 goals n killing it most of the day.

but i missed the united n bears games. but will united be much of a force this year in the finals ? And who played well for both teams ?

Game of the round is obviously Echuca v Ky. Any thoughts on the outcome? For what's its worth I cant see Echuca dropping two games in a row, particularly at home. Ky could be in for a big come back to earth reality check against a desperate Echuca outfit. Echuca by a comfortable 28 points. Walton to kick 5 and Ismail to get BOG. Still think Ky are over rated.

Game of the round is obviously Echuca v Ky. Any thoughts on the outcome? For what's its worth I cant see Echuca dropping two games in a row, particularly at home. Ky could be in for a big come back to earth reality check against a desperate Echuca outfit. Echuca by a comfortable 28 points. Walton to kick 5 and Ismail to get BOG. Still think Ky are over rated.
over rated? they havent played good yet this year and they have only dropped one game.

Massive reality check champ!!!!!!!!!

Massive reality check champ!!!!!!!!!

I agree to eat humble pie but if I were the ky boys I wouldn't get too carried away with the win. Echuca had half a side missing and will meet them next time alot stronger than they were yesterday. See Oggie played his first senior game for the Ky team. Pretty impressive effort considering he is still eligible for u/16's. Dirty must have alot of faith in the kids .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree to eat humble pie but if I were the ky boys I wouldn't get too carried away with the win. Echuca had half a side missing and will meet them next time alot stronger than they were yesterday. See Oggie played his first senior game for the Ky team. Pretty impressive effort considering he is still eligible for u/16's. Dirty must have alot of faith in the kids .

echuca half a side out? . can u please name these 11 players. there wouldn't be many teams in the league who have put a full side out there this year. Ky had players out too. every team this year could blame a loss on having players out but its pathetic. just a part of football

echuca half a side out? . can u please name these 11 players. there wouldn't be many teams in the league who have put a full side out there this year. Ky had players out too. every team this year could blame a loss on having players out but its pathetic. just a part of football

I may not be able to name them all but from the top of my head these are the boys who will be included come finals.
Herrick, Joyner, Morris, Williams, Clymo, Wilkinson, Gorman and Strachan fully fit. If these guys don't make Echuca a 7 goal better team than the one who played Ky on Saturday I'll go he!!

I may not be able to name them all but from the top of my head these are the boys who will be included come finals.
Herrick, Joyner, Morris, Williams, Clymo, Wilkinson, Gorman and Strachan fully fit. If these guys don't make Echuca a 7 goal better team than the one who played Ky on Saturday I'll go he!!
you can also add Clayton Zannella who played Rebals on the weekend, Echuca also had two under 16 players who played up to make up a side.:thumbsu:

you can also add Clayton Zannella who played Rebals on the weekend, Echuca also had two under 16 players who played up to make up a side.:thumbsu:
Ky had a player in that age group also. Liam Ogden and possibly Andrew Ciavarella (not too sure) are eligible for the under 16's. Players missing out can't be used as an excuse for a loss. Sides have to take it on the chin and say we were beaten by a better team on the day. Making excuses is just disrespectful to the opposition.

i May Not Be Able To Name Them All But From The Top Of My Head These Are The Boys Who Will Be Included Come Finals.
Herrick, Joyner, Morris, Williams, Clymo, Wilkinson, Gorman And Strachan Fully Fit. If These Guys Don't Make Echuca A 7 Goal Better Team Than The One Who Played Ky On Saturday I'll Go He!!

Okay Then Baby, Echuca Is The Best Team In The League. 10 Goals Better Then Any Other. Will Win The Granny For Sure, No Need Anyone Else Bother Because Echuca Are The Shit This Year. Is That Better? Is That What You Want Everyone To Be Saying???? WE MIGHT AS WELL CLOSE THIS POST NOW BECAUSE ECHUCA GOT THIS ONE IN THE BAG BOYS.

Echuca is my tip for the flag, but they were in the same position last year; had a superstar team and got done by a workman-like Seymour. Anything can happen in finals, especially junior footy.

Echuca is my tip for the flag, but they were in the same position last year; had a superstar team and got done by a workman-like Seymour. Anything can happen in finals, especially junior footy.
exactly, i dont think seymour will be the "workman-like" this year who do u guys think could be a huge underdog this year come september? and the bottom half of the ladder which teams are performing? dont really hear much about the lower half. i guess euroa & rochester that no one talks about euroa has one 3 in a row.. good to see all teams in the comp have won

it would seem i was wrong about jack baker not being in the mix for senior selection, seeing as he should be making his debut very soon.

i wouldnt say echuca would be favourites for the flag, they are a good team with some players to come back in for finals, but they have lost twice to ky and have lost there last two in a row . they also have a tough game against united this week which could decide if they get the double chance first week of the finals.

i wouldnt say echuca would be favourites for the flag, they are a good team with some players to come back in for finals, but they have lost twice to ky and have lost there last two in a row . they also have a tough game against united this week which could decide if they get the double chance first week of the finals.

Talk it up m8........ Ky got 08 granny in bag easy when they decide to play there best footy they will dominate any team they come up against.

*** u can tlak some shit beatle haha na it will b a good finals cant wait to watch it from the sidelines haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back