Goulburn Valley FL U/18's - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Official 18's GVFL Thread (part 2)

Agree that united are smokies although Echuca still have Zanella,Herrick,Wilkinson,Clymo and Williams to come back in for the finals. I would'nt discount Ky or Mooroopna-although Childs is out, he struggles to kick bags against quality sides

but have all these boys played enough under 18 games?
they will be big inclusions for echuca.
how did the FF go this weekend?
kick any?:confused:

Agree that united are smokies although Echuca still have Zanella,Herrick,Wilkinson,Clymo and Williams to come back in for the finals. I would'nt discount Ky or Mooroopna-although Childs is out, he struggles to kick bags against quality sides[/q

Echuca are easily the flag favourites in this years comp, im not too sure that Clymo will play again as im told hes done his hamstring. Not sure whether he has played enough games to play final either, but they stilll have an extremely strong squad, their depth in the ruck is awesome.

Kyabram are still a strong contender if they can make it past the swans and if their seniors lose theyll have a good shot at moor or echuca the next week. Seemingtho Pryde, Edwards and Beck come back into their side. Maybe Beck will play thirds this weekend im not sure.

Mooroopna have been consistent all year and shall put it up to Echuca this weekend, Childs lose has hurt their structure but its not the end of the world for them as they can play Campell or Orr up forward. Wilson loves the big stage.

United are half a shot at the flag, good list just a matter of playing good footy, got some stars that gives the side a X factor. Lost twice to Mansfield already this season so they have the edge on them so far should be a massive challenge for the Dees.

Why the hell woud seymore bring back there AC Kids when there only just players? I dont know weather all of em had shit games on the day but when we played em it wasnt like any of them dominated.

who did u play 4 wen u played assumption?

Agree that united are smokies although Echuca still have Zanella,Herrick,Wilkinson,Clymo and Williams to come back in for the finals. I would'nt discount Ky or Mooroopna-although Childs is out, he struggles to kick bags against quality sides[/q

Echuca are easily the flag favourites in this years comp, im not too sure that Clymo will play again as im told hes done his hamstring. Not sure whether he has played enough games to play final either, but they stilll have an extremely strong squad, their depth in the ruck is awesome.

Kyabram are still a strong contender if they can make it past the swans and if their seniors lose theyll have a good shot at moor or echuca the next week. Seemingtho Pryde, Edwards and Beck come back into their side. Maybe Beck will play thirds this weekend im not sure.

Mooroopna have been consistent all year and shall put it up to Echuca this weekend, Childs lose has hurt their structure but its not the end of the world for them as they can play Campell or Orr up forward. Wilson loves the big stage.

United are half a shot at the flag, good list just a matter of playing good footy, got some stars that gives the side a X factor. Lost twice to Mansfield already this season so they have the edge on them so far should be a massive challenge for the Dees.
i agree with echuca bein strong favourites the amount of depth in their list is awesome.Ky will be the ones to watch with freakshow pryde comin bak in.and Wilson loves the big stage watched him last year.
United r a chance against mansfield but the eagles hold the edge over them beatin them twice already this season.i will be goin 2 watch that game i rekon it will be game of the round. who r the X factors for united?

i agree with echuca bein strong favourites the amount of depth in their list is awesome.Ky will be the ones to watch with freakshow pryde comin bak in.and Wilson loves the big stage watched him last year.
United r a chance against mansfield but the eagles hold the edge over them beatin them twice already this season.i will be goin 2 watch that game i rekon it will be game of the round. who r the X factors for united?

gribben, hewlett ,muggleton, tuckett and o'dwyer would be a few i would reckon

gribben, hewlett ,muggleton, tuckett and o'dwyer would be a few i would reckon

muggleton the captain did his knee(out for a year) daniels back in bushies,tuckett wont play on ball(knees have had a big year and cant run)gribben and hewlett played in the ones last week(copped some heavy bumps)..SO i think cambruce32 you must be from united trying to play games with mansfield..They beat you both times this year,my money's on mansfield:thumbsu:

interested to hear of muggleton and his knee. Is this correct? Would still think that United with a full list will be far too strong for Mansfield. l feel that the loss of childs will be a big factor. He kicked the bulf of their score each round and with the reshuffle it is bound to impact on them. Dont think the Ky boys will get Beck back, word is a number of their list are suffering from thre flu and are struggling. They have limited numbers and have to be concerned about their situation. Swans may get Finnen back into their team and if so I feel they will beat the Ky boys who have not been able to put their best side out on the park all year.
United are the real danger to all sides.

interested to hear of muggleton and his knee. Is this correct? Would still think that United with a full list will be far too strong for Mansfield. l feel that the loss of childs will be a big factor. He kicked the bulf of their score each round and with the reshuffle it is bound to impact on them. Dont think the Ky boys will get Beck back, word is a number of their list are suffering from thre flu and are struggling. They have limited numbers and have to be concerned about their situation. Swans may get Finnen back into their team and if so I feel they will beat the Ky boys who have not been able to put their best side out on the park all year.
United are the real danger to all sides.

"word is a number of their list are suffering from thre flu and are struggling." Where the hell u pull this from?

yer heard that them boys wont play this week not looking good for united.... but i think they will have a few young kids that will come up. so my tips mansfield :thumbsu:

what a joke, get your facts right mate, muggleton didnt do his knee, there co captain osullivan did, tuckett is fine and havent missed a training, true daniels might play bushies, you got that one right congrats.
First time united will have nearly full squad against mansfield, and at home, where mansfield lost to shepp last week, united should be too good.

what a joke, get your facts right mate, muggleton didnt do his knee, there co captain osullivan did, tuckett is fine and havent missed a training, true daniels might play bushies, you got that one right congrats.
First time united will have nearly full squad against Mansfield, and at home, where Mansfield lost to Shepp last week, united should be too good.
:mad:yehmate, i think u must enjoy coming on Bigfooty and making false and misleading comments,cause i went 2 Shepp Uniteds training last night at deakin and none of those boys were training,muggleton was on crutches same as o'sullivan and for united having full squad in is a joke,its sad to see them injured at the wrong time of the season.Daniels is in Bushies so there's another big loss for them!

muggleton the captain did his knee(out for a year) daniels back in bushies,tuckett wont play on ball(knees have had a big year and cant run)gribben and hewlett played in the ones last week(copped some heavy bumps)..SO i think cambruce32 you must be from united trying to play games with mansfield..They beat you both times this year,my money's on mansfield:thumbsu:

Mate wrong wrong wrong. i was at training tonite and it is osullivan that has done a knee. muggleton trained and did xtra goal kicking, hewlett trained very well as did tuckett. fish gribben also had xtra goal kicking. if you are gunna post about a club get ya facts rite, otherwise clam up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:mad:yehmate, i think u must enjoy coming on Bigfooty and making false and misleading comments,cause i went 2 Shepp Uniteds training last night at deakin and none of those boys were training,muggleton was on crutches same as o'sullivan and for united having full squad in is a joke,its sad to see them injured at the wrong time of the season.Daniels is in Bushies so there's another big loss for them!

whatever mate, we will see if he plays. I reckons he will train tonight, be named tomorro and play on saturday. You will look quite silly if he plays. especially if he is on "crutches"

whats the likely team for finnen this weekend. Is he likely to play for the ones or will the Swans go with him in the thirds?

My tips for this week are

United over Mansfield by about 30pts
Kyabram just against Swans probably less than a kick and
Echuca over Mooroopna if Childs isn't playing Echuca will just be to strong and will win by about 16pts

interesting to see that Mooroopna has named Childs in their side for the finals, yet we hear he is out for the season? Also Ky have named Beck in both the thirds and seniors, suspect he will be in the ones.
predictions for the finals are \:
Echuca easily over the Cats, childs or no Childs
United to flog Mansfield, sorry but I dont rate the Eagles at all,
swans to roll Ky, Ky just have too many out and cant even name a full interchange.
Still feel that Echuca and united are the form sides and will take a huge roll in the premiership

interesting to see that Mooroopna has named Childs in their side for the finals, yet we hear he is out for the season? Also Ky have named Beck in both the thirds and seniors, suspect he will be in the ones.
predictions for the finals are \:
Echuca easily over the Cats, childs or no Childs
United to flog Mansfield, sorry but I dont rate the Eagles at all,
swans to roll Ky, Ky just have too many out and cant even name a full interchange.
Still feel that Echuca and united are the form sides and will take a huge roll in the premiership

yeah several sides palyin funny buggas. united have got doyle in and he has been injured for months and osullivan has done a kn ee. my mail is that childs needs a reco in October so would not play would he? beck will play seniors as you say and maybe one other will go into seniors when newman doesnt play.

its good to see united smashing mansfield by 99 points but very unlucky to the swans for losing to ky by 70 odd points.. big game tomorrow mrp vs ech be very interesting to see how mrp go with out big childs. :)

its good to see united smashing mansfield by 99 points but very unlucky to the swans for losing to ky by 70 odd points.. big game tomorrow mrp vs ech be very interesting to see how mrp go with out big childs. :)

United really give them a flogging,Mansfield must of had a few out. J Warren was in for united this time,that young lad runs like the wind,he's a freak

how is it unlucky. obviously ky was just the better side wouldn't you think???

well swans have tried all year i guess and yer i new ky would win but its good to see swans have a go mate.

well swans have tried all year i guess and yer i new ky would win but its good to see swans have a go mate.

Swans back men give up after half time, thats why they lost.Echuca won against mooroopna today by close to 10 goals,united play mooroopna and ky play echuca next week,should be nothing in these 2games,hard to pick the winners..If united get daniels back they will go close to winning.

all games decided by big margins with the United team showing that they mean business demolishing mansfield. Watch out the Cats, think they will go out in straight sets. Ky had a tight tussle in the first half but over ran the Swans in the second half. Again I see no bench for Ky with the huge loss of Ogden with a shoulder injury. Saw him at the footy Sunday and it didn't look good. Word is he may be gone for the rest of the finals.
Echuca were most impressive against the Cats who lacked the depth of Echuca around the ground. Walton on track to kick the ton and with Gorman in and their enior boys to come back in next week they are looking a very powerfull combo.
Only 4 teams left. Mooroopna to go out this week.

all games decided by big margins with the United team showing that they mean business demolishing mansfield. Watch out the Cats, think they will go out in straight sets. Ky had a tight tussle in the first half but over ran the Swans in the second half. Again I see no bench for Ky with the huge loss of Ogden with a shoulder injury. Saw him at the footy Sunday and it didn't look good. Word is he may be gone for the rest of the finals.
Echuca were most impressive against the Cats who lacked the depth of Echuca around the ground. Walton on track to kick the ton and with Gorman in and their enior boys to come back in next week they are looking a very powerfull combo.
Only 4 teams left. Mooroopna to go out this week.
liam will play week after next

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back