Oppo Camp Graham Wright (Once loved, now loathed).

Remove this Banner Ad

• 'Revenge' is defined as the action of hurting or harming someone in return for an injury or wrong suffered at their hands.
  • 'Mini' is defined as denoting a miniature version of something.
  • 'Literal' is defined as taking words in their usual or most basic sense without metaphor or exaggeration (emphasis added).
So, how do you get a literal definition of mini revenge being a revenge that's not done deliberately?

The simplest answer, you just made it up, literally. Just like you concocted a theory about Graham Wright white-anting a club he played 201 games for, won a premiership with and later resuscitated in the wake of a long-serving coach and President departing their roles.
Perhaps Graham was practising working for the bloos

A lot of rubbish sprinkled through this post. Our midfield will be fine with the likes of the Daicos brothers, Degoey, Perryman, Ed Allan and Mcguane as our future and in the short term we still have Crisp and Mitchell to turn to if required.

Calling the recruitment of Schultz a bad decision is also ridiculous. He had a solid first year and will only get better.
Reading the article in the roar, the recruitment of someone like shoota was a position of need. Same with Houston. The article even provided something other journos could benefit from, the use of appropriate data to support their reasoning

I think this is a really bad move by GW - the politics between the Mathiesons and Pratt has been a major tight rope that no Carlton CEO has managed to survive/tolerate.
GW should have been a little more patient and an avoided this Viper pit.

I think this is a really bad move by GW - the politics between the Mathiesons and Pratt has been a major tight rope that no Carlton CEO has managed to survive/tolerate.
GW should have been a little more patient and an avoided this Viper pit.
If you go to Carlton you take what you get

Last edited:
So....Wrighty's been there what a couple of days now and already the Baggers have used his Hawthorn contacts to get a plum deal done....whilst his knowledge of the Pies inner workings are yet to be revealed. Between him and Brian Cook the Baggers have the rest of the comp's admin's well and truly covered.

I still have love for Wrighty, still a premiership player and all.... Sad he left and not a fan of him going to the bloody Blues but I can't hate him too much. I've tried.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Graham Wright (Once loved, now loathed).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back