Werewolf Gralin's good old fashioned home cooked Werewolf - Mafia Wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing this is great!
So wiz and pie must be mafia??

MBR active right at deadline? What a villager move!

Anyways this has been the mafias to lose since you let them drown the last two days with Michaels garbage. It’s obvious they’ve just been hiding but fair play, at least it’s a strategy. Village lost at sea since the start.

Nothing this is great!
So wiz and pie must be mafia??
It is great, because unfortunately it means you're not going to win. King Tenz can block you tonight and because the SK needs kills, they're not going to withold the kill.

MBR active right at deadline? What a villager move!

Anyways this has been the mafias to lose since you let them drown the last two days with Michaels garbage. It’s obvious they’ve just been hiding but fair play, at least it’s a strategy. Village lost at sea since the start.
Doesn't help when they cozy up with the SK.

It is great, because unfortunately it means you're not going to win. King Tenz can block you tonight and because the SK needs kills, they're not going to withold the kill.
Well it doesn't matter cos I'm village.

Well it doesn't matter cos I'm village.
No you're not. You've been cozying up to those known goods all game, and it was even more evident coming closer to end game.

No you're not. You've been cozying up to those known goods all game, and it was even more evident coming closer to end game.
The heat got to ya huh?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

King Tenz Gralin

Good luck Mafia - I know who two of you are but evil deserves the win here.

I seered dank as a villager and pie as mafia - that’s all I’ll say.

I mean you can surely see what MBR has been doing?
Sorry...I can't..
You are too funny.
Jimmy Fallon Laughing GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

King Tenz Gralin

Good luck Mafia - I know who two of you are but evil deserves the win here.

I seered dank as a villager and pie as mafia - that’s all I’ll say.
If people had been around I would have swung the vote onto MBR. Just realised I forgot to vote too.

D4
1707372089109.jpeg
The village again were torn between two targets. Unlike yesterday though they were able to come to the narrowest of majorities and so only one figure was marched up onto the platform to meet his fate today.

As the noose was placed around his neck he looked into the crowd and calmly stated "I know who two of you are but evil deserves the win here" and with that the lever was pulled and he would speak no more.

The crowd looked around, what did he mean by evil deserves to win here? Some were worried by this, others, quietly pleased, but they head to keep the smiles from their faces less their good work be undone.

thewizardmelon (Manipulative Wolf) lynched by the village

It is now night dank420_ jmoo wan Pie 4 Life MP_ Nothing myblueroan Grand Uncle Horace King Tenz Barrybran Footypie32 if you've got night actions please get them submitted

If people had been around I would have swung the vote onto MBR. Just realised I forgot to vote too.
Yep. Of course they would have Pie. No one could have seen through that dazzling display!
And good ol' Horrie sitting back, puffing on a big fat cigar eh?
Do you guys have a black cat in there too?

I mean you can surely see what MBR has been doing?
Possibly but I don't think she's changed her play style in the last 24 hours.

You have. And so has Baz.

Eventually evil have to go for the SK and I reckon you're trying to make it something MBR has done in the thread recently, but I don't see that.

I see her not being helpful to the village whatsoever, but that's been her all game.

Yep. Of course they would have Pie. No one could have seen through that dazzling display!
And good ol' Horrie sitting back, puffing on a big fat cigar eh?
Do you guys have a black cat in there too?
You know your sarcasm is being used as your spade to dig your hole deeper.

Possibly but I don't think she's changed her play style in the last 24 hours.

You have. And so has Baz.

Eventually evil have to go for the SK and I reckon you're trying to make it something MBR has done in the thread recently, but I don't see that.

I see her not being helpful to the village whatsoever, but that's been her all game.
Yeah look at the night actions, her posting and now her uh reaction to being accused. You can't tell me that's a villager lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back