Werewolf Gralin's good old fashioned home cooked Werewolf - Mafia Wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha I'm not scrambling at all.

Nothing come on you can see this reaction for yourself. King Tenz roleblock her, reduce a kill and see what happens.
And here is the intention behind it.
Careful villagers please.
And sk...you need to hit mafia don't you?
Is it you jmoo?

I have! I'm perfectly calm when not falling about laughing at your poor theatre skills.
Anyway...enough. surely we are boring everyone. Happy to be a target tonight.
Why? Losing a villager would be detrimental to village winning . But if you’re the sk trying to draw a kill I can see why you’d be happy to be a target. That comment simply doesn’t fill me with confidence you are village.

So Wiz isn't the SK?

Tf

The Office Laughing GIF

Who is the right person to block though?
We mostly know the evils now, but who knows which is sk! Could be any of them. Anyone able to figure that out? And do we assume Pie is the lowest mafia because so vocal? So the one to block?
Or is that their gambit, and in fact it's horrie/jmoo or BB.

We mostly know the evils now, but who knows which is sk! Could be any of them. Anyone able to figure that out? And do we assume Pie is the lowest mafia because so vocal? So the one to block?
Or is that their gambit, and in fact it's horrie/jmoo or BB.
Yes I've figured it out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why? Losing a villager would be detrimental to village winning . But if you’re the sk trying to draw a kill I can see why you’d be happy to be a target. That comment simply doesn’t fill me with confidence you are village.
I forgot wolves are all gone.
So does SK need to kill mafia towards win con? If so we have a few good targets we know now.

My issue is that mafia are extremely shifty, but they have to get the SK at some point.

Trusting Michaels was mistake number 1 but at least the wolves are gone.

Having trouble trusting Pie but at some point you have to.

King Tenz if you block MBR we should learn something. If she’s not the SK and the actual SK is going to frame her by not submitting a kill, that delays their win. If it gets really pointy, mafia will withhold their kill as well.

But maybe it's because MBR seems quite good at hiding
Think about it. If you were a villager being accused of being the SK, most would laugh and shrug it off. She has spent the past two pages panicking and scrambling. It's all there.

Real talk though Nothing you can't seriously read the past two pages and think that is a normal response from a villager. If you are serious about reducing the kills, King Tenz needs to block MBR.
MBR is irrelevant at the moment. You are your two buddies are the goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back