Werewolf Gralin's good old fashioned home cooked Werewolf - Mafia Wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
After looking at mbr’s posts which come across as quite sincere if she ends up the sk it’s one of the greatest ruse’s ever. Baz as sk is possible not completely sold, being proven to be protected the night the sk missed gives him some points. Whoever it is they’ve played a banger game and will have lost my trust for many future games 😂. Hopefully kt and his roleblock sheds some light.

He was just fighting tooth and nail as obvious evil and he did it well.

But I reckon their intel has been off. I think they thought wiz was SK, and now MBR. They dont have definite info.

I felt the same about the Wizzer.

After looking at mbr’s posts which come across as quite sincere if she ends up the sk it’s one of the greatest ruse’s ever. Baz as sk is possible not completely sold, being proven to be protected the night the sk missed gives him some points. Whoever it is they’ve played a banger game and will have lost my trust for many future games 😂. Hopefully kt and his roleblock sheds some light.
If it's Dank they have,
for sure!

N6
1707430328465.jpeg
A villager was walking down the street, no wolves with a full moon, such a strange feeling. He'd thought his work would be done with that but there were still killers around and the town needed protecting. He would need help with the work now that he was alone, but there would be time to recruit in the days ahead. He turned the corner and walked down the street he lived on.

As he put the key in his front door he heard a boot scuffle behind him and the click of a gun being cocked.

"This if for the Godfather" said a voice before the gun was fired and then the villager heard footsteps leaving. As he lay on the ground his lifeblood draining he heard a muffled explosion some blocks away and saw a bright flash of light in the sky, then he saw and heard nothing ever again.

Nothing (Flog) killed by the mafia
Grand Uncle Horace (villager) blown up by the amulet

It is now day

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Danky!
Great game mate.
Hats off.

Bad luck Nuffin', will miss you even though you frustrated me greatly yesterday.

Horrie...you sure play like evil when a villager. 😄 No doubt you had other stuff going on.

Hi Danky!
Great game mate.
Hats off.

Bad luck Nuffin', will miss you even though you frustrated me greatly yesterday.

Horrie...you sure play like evil when a villager. 😄 No doubt you had other stuff going on.
what are your thoughts mbr

are you a villager, why you put jmoo as sk, that hasn't been mentioned before

It definitely has. KT blocked him yesterday. No SK kill. The possibility is high.

Hi Danky!
Great game mate.
Hats off.

You have probably had the worst reads in a game I have ever seen.

Well em pee...golly

We have me you, fp and KT.
If Dank is SK which I reckon he is cos hanging out as a neutral and helping us.
Danky do you want to help us get the win?
if he is the sk he won't help you he has his own win con and that will be to remove anyone else.

Well em pee...golly

We have me you, fp and KT.
If Dank is SK which I reckon he is cos hanging out as a neutral and helping us.
Danky do you want to help us get the win?
Mafia thought you were the SK yesterday and wanted you dead. MP was one of those who was edging towards that vote when it made more sense to vote for Pie who was outed mafia.

Surely you can start seeing it a bit clearer with only a handful of players left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back