Preview Grand Final 2019 - Who will win?

Who will win?

• Richmond

Votes: 25 59.5%
  • GWS

Votes: 17 40.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thought of Richmond winning and the Cotch talking shit about the universe.. man.. I would f do anything for a GWS win.. except go down f Brunswick st and eat an organic gluten-free flourless vegan carob cake with all those dirty hippy liberals.. that's a line I simply will not cross.

I have absolutely had it man.. that's it for me man. I'm f done.

Go Giants. Toby Greene is a flog but imagine the melts if he wins the Norm? Or is a premiership captain if Davis doesn't get up?

Plus if GWS wins it's like no one wins the premiership this year. They have no fans so the next 12 months will be somewhat bearable.

He's very likely to start a brawl, type of player who will do anything to win including overstepping the line. Going to be an interesting GF as a neutral.

Hopefully Richmond don't come out and catch them flat footed in the first quarter.

Richmond. Quite comfortably (30-40) by the finish. I’d expect it to be tight and tough with Richmond starting to ease away late in the 2nd quarter. They’ll be much more ruthless than we were against GWS and grind away and grind away from the start right through until they break them.
GWS have done well in their 3 finals so far but it doesn’t bode well for Saturday I don’t think.
I’d prefer a traditional club to win than an AFL child but unfortunately the traditional side is Richmond 🤮 in this case.
I know a couple of the GWS boys well, Zac Williams and Jacob Hopper having coached them both in local and rep stuff over the years so a bit of a vested interest I guess, so I hope those boys go well themselves but I won’t be cheering on either side.
In fact the weathers supposed to be pretty good so I’ll probably take the boat out instead.

Richmond will probably win. But I hope GWS win though.

I know too many arrogant Richmond supporters who like to give me grief about Collingwoods GF defeats, who haven't been alive long enough to experience their own pain and feelings of emptiness that comes with a GF defeat. Considering how long Richmond were a nothing-side, it's not surprising though. These people are friends of mine, but need to be taken down a peg, and I will relish the opportunity to give them a taste of their own medicine. I'm normally a good sport, but **** being a good sport when it's Richmond.

In short; I hope GWS win so I can absolutely stick it to my prick mates 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The cheat Stevic is umpiring........…..I am putting money on GWS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back