Preview Grand Final 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

I doubt Geelong will back up again next year.History shows that they never win back to back flags.They’re already the oldest premiers in history and they’ll be a year older again next year.I think they’ll have trouble backing up again after their efforts this year.Just look what happened to Melbourne after the Grand Final last year.Everyone thought they would be invincible this year,but in the end they didn’t even manage to win a final.
I can’t see it myself.

I doubt Geelong will back up again next year.History shows that they never win back to back flags.They’re already the oldest premiers in history and they’ll be a year older again next year.I think they’ll have trouble backing up again after their efforts this year.Just look what happened to Melbourne after the Grand Final last year.Everyone thought they would be invincible this year,but in the end they didn’t even manage to win a final.
They have won four flags to our one in past 15 years

Can anyone recall the name of the Swans poster who trolled our post-game thread after our round 22 loss? I want to do some post liking.
Thought of you when I got the news, (won’t mention his name though).
Off the back of him trolling our board and some further misbehaving, he is no longer.
1664736981484.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back