Grand final/Norm smith tips

Remove this Banner Ad

Montagna is still offering good odds on NS.
Both teams on the tri-bet.
A ridiculous first goal-last goal combo, Beams-Volt.

St. Kilda by 1 - 24
Either team by under 15.5
Nick Maxwell or Brendon Goddard for Norm Smith
Justin Koschitzke or Ben Mcevoy for first Goal.
Collingwood to lead at half time, St. Kilda to win.

They can thank us for their premiership and at least 2 more to follow. Shame on you Crows, we stuffed it up way too many times last decade and this is the result today.

Gotta say, every time I see a side lift the cup and it isn't us, it's like a dagger through the heart. Just desperate to see us win it. Wish I wasn't too young to appreciate our back to back run. :(

Sidebottom a huge chance for the Norm

what odds did you get?

I put $3 on Sidebottom at $61. which would have won me $183 !! Very nearly won too! But I didnt mind, I ended up doing a Friday night last minute bet and put $5 on Pendles @ $10. So at least I won $50

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotta say, every time I see a side lift the cup and it isn't us, it's like a dagger through the heart. Just desperate to see us win it. Wish I wasn't too young to appreciate our back to back run. :(

We should have won it in 2005 that is for sure. Our fault.

Here a tip...Eddie to cry...say this is start of our dynasty...Swan to get more ink...crime to be down in Melbourne for at least the next few days until everyone sobers up.

Don't forget the thousands of little Collingwood fans being born in 9 months with a toothless grin to match their ma's! :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Grand final/Norm smith tips

Remove this Banner Ad

Back