Grand Final seating Allocation

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi Guys,

I'm a new poster to bigfooty but have been reading for quite a while now. I have been lucky enough to secure 2 prime tickets (Q51 row C) for the game tomorrow but would love to swap them for ground level tickets if anyone is interested. Please PM me if anyone can help our.

Go sainters!!

So, so far we have:

M1 - Rough Edges, vicco
M4 - Sainter, Kildonan, munk3ymark, Chatterbox1986
M5 - zman
M8 - Armitage2Riewoldt
M9 - Defacto
M10 - One2Roo
M16 - Modra93
M29 - SaintWazza
M30 - Look2me4guidance, ChrisFooty
M36 - DanActSaint
M52- The Punter
M57 - Special88, Dan0z, CensusSainter, sirviv

P13 - Samwise

Q2 - SammyFish25
Q35 - cro19
Q49 - BigCarl
Q51 - Batfink
Q55 - Sweaty, Thebod

Seems a lot of us got lucky with premium or prime seats on bottom level...

Come on you Saints!!!!

keep 'em coming

M4, row K - see you guys there!!!

M50

Didn't get it through the ballet, am wondering whether the bay will be full of Pies :)eek:) supporters, Saints or at least a mix.

M14 here. Damm level two allocation for competing club members must of all been snapped up, well I can not say I can complain. Hopefully we will see everyone at the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi there, i aquired 1 ticket in section P2 directly behind the saints cheersquad goals, i was wondering if anyone gets a GATE 1 M30-35 standing room ticket (preferred M31) if they would like to swap, or a gate bottom level 1 ticket. i realise standing room tix arent available yet, i go standing room every week with my mates. the ticket i paid for is a $270 ticket. pm me if interested

hi there, i aquired 1 ticket in section p2 directly behind the saints cheersquad goals, i was wondering if anyone gets a gate 1 m30-35 standing room ticket (preferred m31) if they would like to swap, or a gate bottom level 1 ticket. I realise standing room tix arent available yet, i go standing room every week with my mates. The ticket i paid for is a $270 ticket. Pm me if interested

pm sent

hey guys i got tickets in n13 (almost on the win level 2 premium), i have 1 spare so willing to sell to a saints supporter WONT SELL TO PIES!! would like to recoup my social club membership costs also.. if interested pm me thanks

I ended up standing at M5-6 on the weekend. I was directly behind the left behind post, so the right from the ground. When Goddard kicked the goal to put us in front, I ran down the race!! If anyone saw me haha, wouldn't be surprised.

For this weekend, I've got tickets on Level 3 of the Ponsford Stand, although I think I might just go standing room again, M5-6. Loved the atmosphere. :D

Go Saints!!!

G'day guys, I now have a spare premium ticket in N8 row B(which is first tier in the southern stand forward pocket) available as the person who was coming with me has had to pullout. I don't want to get people into a bidding war so I'm happy to sell it to someone for a reasonable price. I want to recover my costs at the very least. Pick up is available in the CBD any day leading up to and including Grand Final so if you are interested contact me by pm with a price you are happy with so we can work something out

WANTED: one standing room ticket. I have one in M21 in great southern stand, and need ONE more.I believe this is in AFL members (gate 6) but I got mine through my club membership.

PM me.

god u must of been in quick brother... i got row j and literally refreshed right on 9:00:00, pasted in my code and hit enter, great job by you.. i hope i have someone nice next to me to hug when we get on top, or eric bana

We can hug together brother. Are you a beer man? I downed a few on Saturday to keep the nerves in check.

Hey guys,

I missed out on a ticket unfortunately...

But I'm still hopeful! Let me know with a PM if you can help out with 1 or 2 tickets. I don't mind where I sit (or stand), just as long as I get to go to the game! A concession ticket will be fine too.

Thanks very much.

Just got my ticket... this will be my 4th saints GF will I ever seen us win.................... Please godddddddddddd let us win

Remove this Banner Ad

Back