Think Tank Grand Final : State of Porridgen: Angry Horse's Sydney's frontrunning Sad Sack Hacks VS 'Raygun' Fagan's cum from behind Brisbane Rednecks.

Which flogs will melt after the granny?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

Possibly the worst fred title for a grand final fred in the history of the bay. We will take noms below for new titles and Aristotle Pickett hang your head in shame :thumbsdown:
I had to do a thread that didn't look like a gameday thread because of Dinsdale's ridiculous rules about not making a gameday thread before midnight on game day.
I will adjust it.

Possibly the worst fred title for a grand final fred in the history of the bay. We will take noms below for new titles and Aristotle Pickett hang your head in shame :thumbsdown:
Isn’t it only fitting that someone who supports wooden spoonmond starts a GF buildup thread? Like they feel they need to be included even though their team was too shit to make finals?

I had to do a thread that didn't look like a gameday thread because of Dinsdale's ridiculous rules about not making a gameday thread before midnight on game day.
I will adjust it.
Better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sydney by 41
Warner with the Normie
Hipwood with the Leon (forgive me Joey)
Yeah with Big O out I have a feeling I’ll be voting for Hipwood for the Norm smith, especially if ruck duties get shared between Joey and Darcy Fort 😂

This is the flog i know 13 to 3 minnow, I hope the swans smash your bears next week.
You do realise that every time you’ve said that in the last month, we’ve won? So I thank you, wonderful spoonmond good luck charm! You reap what you sow, and if you continue this bullshit behaviour, we will win the Grand Final we just made! So feel free to keep going :$

You do realise that every time you’ve said that in the last month, we’ve won? So I thank you, wonderful spoonmond good luck charm! You reap what you sow, and if you continue this bullshit behaviour, we will win the Grand Final we just made! So feel free to keep going :$
I thought you said I was on your ignore list, more lies from you huh? :$

Sydney have been far and away the most dominant team all year. Brizzle have been fantastic in the finals, although it could be argued the only quality team they beat was Carlton.

It's the year of the Bloods.

South Melbourne by 69 points.

Norm Smith Medalist - Errol Gulden

#ElmersGoodOil

Sydney have been far and away the most dominant team all year. Brizzle have been fantastic in the finals, although it could be argued the only quality team they beat was Carlton.

It's the year of the Bloods.

South Melbourne by 69 points.

Norm Smith Medalist - Errol Gulden

#ElmersGoodOil
They got flogged by Port by 100 points. They don't have the depth of talent of Brisbane.

They got flogged by Port by 100 points. They don't have the depth of talent of Brisbane.

Bollocks

Big Oscar's injury is a massive blow to Brisbane. He is no world beater, but Reg Grundy is absolutely going to give the supremely talented Swans midfield first use of the ball/win the clearances etc

Bollocks

Big Oscar's injury is a massive blow to Brisbane. He is no world beater, but Reg Grundy is absolutely going to give the supremely talented Swans midfield first use of the ball/win the clearances etc
Grundy is an old clapped out dinosaur who does not have enough strength to ruck properly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Grand Final : State of Porridgen: Angry Horse's Sydney's frontrunning Sad Sack Hacks VS 'Raygun' Fagan's cum from behind Brisbane Rednecks.

Back