Game Day Horse's Sadney Knackered Swanettes vs Collingwobble's Daicos One Man Team Crapheads.

Remove this Banner Ad

Footy Is The Win pulled out a Flagpies post after you went 27 clear with 18 minutes to go. Nothings going to top that so I'll leave it at that
Well, we are the current premiers and mathematically still a chance so...

FLAGPIES

Last edited:
#Karma

Remember the North game pies?

It's hard to swallow when it's your turn.
And this from Fly afterwards. What a hypocrite.

"I reckon if it was at the MCG, it would have been paid. There's definitely an advantage for the home ground," McRae said.

"I thought it was a 50m penalty, to the letter of the law. I'm sure the AFL will come out and say it's a free kick or 50m penalty.

"I reckon if it was at the MCG, it would have been paid. There's definitely an advantage for the home ground," McRae said.

"I thought it was a 50m penalty, to the letter of the law. I'm sure the AFL will come out and say it's a free kick or 50m penalty.
I mean all he is doing is admitting they cheat at MCG. Momentum carries Swans player forward, umpire never gets to the point of setting him to stand.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big "We don't like coming to Marvel" energy here

What did you friends think of the final quarter?
They probably didn’t see it, too busy trying to stop Saveloy Rockstar from melting.

200w.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Horse's Sadney Knackered Swanettes vs Collingwobble's Daicos One Man Team Crapheads.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back