AFL Grand Final Grand Final - Swans v Geelong, 2:30pm Punt Rd Oval #2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone hating on the pies last week this is what you get a geeflkog flag
nah pies wouldve been worse especially living in the north , ffs they played the pies shite song at coles when they made top 4

nobody cares about scats unless u live down there

Just a reminder to all you Geelong fans who want to browse this thread that "The Greatest Team of All" is in fact, the 7th greatest team of all. You FINALLY hit double digits despite being the second oldest club in the comp. 😏

Stand rule did it’s job and served it’s purpose at AFL HQ. Will probably be scrapped next year. Maybe this is the price paid to get rid of it.
no chance they scrap it

dogs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hocking leapt down from the stands and stopped him as he was about to walk out
Total ****ing wank by the AFL. Lambo is a perfect example to kids of how to get the best out of youself, and he did it all with no fuss. How the AFL deemed him not worthy of taking part in that parade ****s me.

Can't wrap my head around Gary Rohan being a premiership player.

Or bews or Rohan or parfutt or Stanley or Atkins . More spuds than in Koroit.
And they had the incredulity to bag our team if 2017 .

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Just a reminder to all you Geelong fans who want to browse this thread that "The Greatest Team of All" is in fact, the 7th greatest team of all. You FINALLY hit double digits despite being the second oldest club in the comp. 😏
It's not even a premiership. It's a 'tenureship'. Just renting the cup for 12 months til it returns to its rightful place!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back