AFL Grand Final Grand Final - Swans v Geelong, 2:30pm Punt Rd Oval #2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah pies wouldve been worse especially living in the north , ffs they played the pies shite song at coles when they made top 4

nobody cares about scats unless u live down there
Pies woukd have beaten them , I said all week cats woukd flog swans 85 points , 4 points off .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Selwood was realistic: I should have retired 3 years ago, been gifted 60 extra games of trash footy....
Thought they’d give him a Norm for his legacy.

Instead some Hawk reject wins it. Couldn’t script it better 🤣

look what they did to mick warner after he released the boys club book

First time I seen Mick Warner he was on of those free to air footy shows. Talking Footy I think. Geez he was a breathe of fresh air just talking football. Yet on free to air we are stuck with? He got the flick from that pretty quick. Maybe AFL got a whiff of the book he was writing? Seriously the AFL are untouchable, the contracts they sign with media outlets would contain caveats against any sort of critic. It really is like a dictatorship.

Don't forget that her first response to someone daring to challenge her presidency/board, even though she won, and the process worked, was to vote to make it harder for anyone else to challenge in future...
#feelslikethesamerulebook
#snouts
#troughs
#havesrule
#despitetheworkingclassbackstories
Dunno but I think the recent success of our club has been built on trust, togetherness from top down. At the time she did good. FMD imagine if that mob took control end of 2016?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back