Resource GRAND FINAL TICKET INFORMATION, BALLOT AND SALES | Geelong finals ticket information and enquiries

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: GRAND FINAL TICKET INFORMATION, BALLOT AND SALES | Geelong finals ticket information and enquiri

If anyone knows a direct way to get a deal today please post up details!

I so badly want seated tickets!

Re: GRAND FINAL TICKET INFORMATION, BALLOT AND SALES | Geelong finals ticket information and enquiri

Me too!!! i would like a 2x seated tickets!! helpppp!

Me also. 2 seated tickets.

North Melbourne just said they best they would do was $1050 for the package.

Still can't go that far unfortunately.

Start checking the interstate club websites and giving them a ring.

A few of the interstate clubs seem to have sold most their tickets to the AFL Event Office, unfortunately. Best bets would be Fremantle and Brisbane, who seem to be holding their own function and as of yesterday had tickets. Didn't get a cheap offer from either of them but perhaps they'll be a bit more desperate today.

Of the Vic clubs, Western Bulldogs had the cheapest advertised rate but they've now taken it down from their website so maybe they've sold out. Try North Melbourne, Melbourne, St Kilda and maybe a few others. And remember, their initial offer is just that, initial. Wait till you've got a couple of responses and then play them against each other. "Another club has offered me $X, etc."

That said, time is running out. Don't leave your run too late.

Hey, I'm a Geelong member who missed out in the ballot. I'm after one or two seated grand final tickets. Please email me trentc@speedway.net.au if you can help me out at a reasonable price. Go Cats!

Hi guys.

A family member has three standing room tickets for sale in M11 that she'd like to sell to a Cat fan if possible.

Available is 1 x Adult and 2 x Concession tickets.

She is happy to see for cost price of $150 + $102 + $102 = $354 but they must be sold as a package (ie don't want to be heading to the G in the morning trying to hawk a single concession ticket.

PM me if interested.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi guys.

A family member has three standing room tickets for sale in M11 that she'd like to sell to a Cat fan if possible.

She is happy to see for cost price of $150 + $102 + $102 = $354 but they must be sold as a package (ie don't want to be heading to the G in the morning trying to hawk a single concession ticket.

PM me if interested.

Guys looking for standing room tickets .... get in touch with each other... (GET ON THIS)!! Split the bill, one guy pays in the full.. BAM problem solved... C'mon Cats supporters, band together :)

In terms of concession, borrow someones uni card ... plus they never check anyway

hope all the geelong boys have their tickets

good luck to the scalpers as i hope they go broke

melbourne and st kilda still have tickets

pm if you need any help

GO CATS

Hi guys.

PM me if interested.
Sorry guys - these are now gone. Apologies but I had to sell to a Pies fan to get rid of them in a hurry. Will be cheering for you boys though. Best of luck for the game.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.jpg

Hi folks.

Family member from out of town can no longer attend the game tomorrow, therefore I have 1 premium ticket to sell. It's a brilliant seat on level 1, section M2.

Please PM if interested. Would really love to offload it tonight as I'll be freaking out about the game tomorrow morning and may not handle any extra distractions/responsibilities terribly well!

Cheers.

Hi folks.

Family member from out of town can no longer attend the game tomorrow, therefore I have 1 premium ticket to sell. It's a brilliant seat on level 1, section M2.

Please PM if interested. Would really love to offload it tonight as I'll be freaking out about the game tomorrow morning and may not handle any extra distractions/responsibilities terribly well!

Cheers.

Hi, I'm interested, how much are you after? SMS or call me on 0401629100. Cheers

Can someone please help with 1 or 2 tickets

please call me or text

Ill pick them tonight, with cash in hand

Gee I have never seen this many GF tickets floating around.
84,000 tomorrow?

hope all the geelong boys have their tickets

good luck to the scalpers as i hope they go broke

melbourne and st kilda still have tickets

pm if you need any help

GO CATS

i PM you 15minutes ago

Hi folks.

Cheers.

Is this gone?

Resource GRAND FINAL TICKET INFORMATION, BALLOT AND SALES | Geelong finals ticket information and enquiries

Remove this Banner Ad

Back