Resource GRAND FINAL TICKET INFORMATION, BALLOT AND SALES | Geelong finals ticket information and enquiries

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: GRAND FINAL TICKET INFORMATION, BALLOT AND SALES | Geelong finals ticket information and enquiri

I have a spare concession standing room ticket M16 face value $102.

This was obtained on Monday with a GFC membership but is no longer required. I want this to go to a GFC member who has missed out. I want face value and won't entertain any other offers. Who ever buys must pick up from my place Saturday morning in Eastern suburbs before midday. Must be able to show GFC membership card and ID. I want to sort this out pretty soon, will assess any requests in the next hour. Thanks.

PS: I was asked to show concession card last week (which I have) and as soon as they sighted it they waved me through, didn't even look at it, could have belonged to anyone or been 10 years out of date, they don't care. Apparently you can upgrade to adult on match day at the ticket booths if it comes to that.

Still available, can meet at the G if that suits better but still prefer pick up at my place.

Re: GRAND FINAL TICKET INFORMATION, BALLOT AND SALES | Geelong finals ticket information and enquiri

why do people pm me when they block return pms
i can't answer your questions
catack that is you

Mate I don't know why u can't, the settings look ok to me and I have received pm's from other people...

email me mate

avanbreda@hotmail.com

1 ticket please, seating I'll pay ticket price plus 10 percent, call or text 0415684264

Anyone who has got 2 (1 Concession and 1 Adult) Or (2 Adult) tickets available anywhere on the ground and who lives in Geelong (Can pick tickets up this morning) can you please contact me on 0478227397 or Email at nofi22792@bigpond.com ASAP. Will pay face value plus 10% for both tickets.

Thanks. Go Cats!!!

I am seeking either one concession ticket or one adult ticket in order to go to the game today. I live in Gippsland but could pick the ticket up at the G before the game. Please contact me on 0407743705 or email gamnew2@gmail.com before 10 this morning.

Cheers
Glenn

$700 each now? That's funny wednesday you said in an email you had offers of $900 :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Whats even funnier is I was looking at these tickets and had a chat with him.. (Have his phone numbers too).... There was no mention of Warrnambool being the pick up location. (and he knew I would be coming into melb Sat morning) he said he would be in MELB. He also said that he had been offered $700 so if i can top that, they would be mine..

And now I see that on WEDNESDAY he was offereing them for $900 while I was in talks with him??

People that pull this crap really p*ss me off. I hope he gets burnt too... Thieving prick.... Im glad i didnt get them.. Rather watch the game back in Sydney if people like this just want to screw you over!!!!!

Still have 1 concession standing ticket at face value $102.

Can pick up in Eastern suburbs or meet at the G.

Must be GFC member and not have just joined this site.

Melbourne Cricket Club
IMPORTANT ADVICE: As it appears MCC Full members will not fill the capacity of the Members Reserve for today's AFL Grand Final, a limited number of entry tickets to access walk-up seating on Level 4 and standing room spaces will go on sale to Restricted and Restricted Junior members at 11.45am today. Tickets cost $245 for Restricted members and $158 for Restricted Junior members. Please read the details via the link below for purchase information.

http://www.mcc.org.au/News/Latest News/2011/October/Restricted members.aspx

Melbourne Cricket Club
IMPORTANT ADVICE: As it appears MCC Full members will not fill the capacity of the Members Reserve for today's AFL Grand Final, a limited number of entry tickets to access walk-up seating on Level 4 and standing room spaces will go on sale to Restricted and Restricted Junior members at 11.45am today. Tickets cost $245 for Restricted members and $158 for Restricted Junior members. Please read the details via the link below for purchase information.

http://www.mcc.org.au/News/Latest News/2011/October/Restricted members.aspx

Pitty im still on the waiting list... oh well only 15 or so years to go lol..

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource GRAND FINAL TICKET INFORMATION, BALLOT AND SALES | Geelong finals ticket information and enquiries

Remove this Banner Ad

Back