Resource GRAND FINAL TICKET INFORMATION, BALLOT AND SALES | Geelong finals ticket information and enquiries

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: GRAND FINAL TICKET INFORMATION, BALLOT AND SALES | Geelong finals ticket information and enquiri

2 tickets if anyone is selling any
PM ME

cheers

Re: GRAND FINAL TICKET INFORMATION, BALLOT AND SALES | Geelong finals ticket information and enquiri

Missed the ballot. Need 1, preferably 2 standing room tickets. Getting twitchy! 0432996219

Hi guys,

Can you please help?????
I am after 1 or 2 standing room tickets, we have gone to every Melbourne match this year and missed out on the ballot.
Email or PM me - goonwolf@hotmail.com

GO CATS!!!!

My mate has 2 tickets left. pm me if you are interested.

I've posted this on the Collingwood board. For those looking for tickets, just be careful as I was scammed $500 on a ticket. Long story short, ticket was never sent. Seller not answering phone, texts, emails. I paid via Paypal and have been informed I will be refunded. Whether that's true I will have to wait and see.

Cheers.

I entered the ballot ($4), but missed out on a ticket.

I got a call from Ticketek this morning saying they had some more tickets available for club members, and whether I'd like one.

I checked my CC account, and $154 was taken off (this doesn't include the $4).

I haven't collected this ticket yet so wasn't sure what type it would be, although at that price I assumed standing room.

OK so I went and collected the ticket today.

It is in bay M1, so down the Catters' end.

Price on the ticket says $254, but the girl on the phone yesterday charged me $154, as per the record on my bank account.

Could this mean the discount is because of restricted viewing? (i.e. edge of Olympic Stand overhanging?)

Or maybe it was just an error from the girl taking my payment?

Also, if it is a perfectly good (premium) seat, with no restricted view, then why wouldn't it have been sold in the ballot?

Also there is no such thing as "Geelong end"/"Collingwood end". Heck, there are a heap of bays in the Ponsford Stand that are 100% Geelong members.

Which row?

It's row L, which doesn't seem too far back at all.

Also there is no such thing as "Geelong end"/"Collingwood end". Heck, there are a heap of bays in the Ponsford Stand that are 100% Geelong members.

Sorry, I just figured that with the cheersquad fairly close to M1 (M4 at a guess?) that there wouldn't be any Collingwood bays between M1 and the Geelong cheersquad.

It's row L, which doesn't seem too far back at all.

Sorry, I just figured that with the cheersquad fairly close to M1 (M4 at a guess?) that there wouldn't be any Collingwood bays between M1 and the Geelong cheersquad.
Nah that wasn't directed at you, moreso at the stack of posters who have been 'worried' or similar because they are sitting in the "Collingwood end".

Row L should be fine. Not sure why it'd be restricted. Might be a cameraman in the front row (with no impact on vision) like that photo very early in the thread.

Price on the ticket says $254, but the girl on the phone yesterday charged me $154, as per the record on my bank account.

Could this mean the discount is because of restricted viewing? (i.e. edge of Olympic Stand overhanging?)

I wouldn't have thought so given they designate restricted seats long before they go on sale.
Given it's in M1, the only thing i can think of is that they've got a last minute structure going in that gap between the Olympic and Southern Stands and as a result are selling tickets like yours off on the cheap.

Either way, you've lucked in big time, because you've got pretty outstanding seats (even if they're behind the goals).

Or maybe it was just an error from the girl taking my payment?

That's possible, especially if they were manually assigning remaining seats to those who missed the ballot.

Also, if it is a perfectly good (premium) seat, with no restricted view, then why wouldn't it have been sold in the ballot?

It could be one of a number of reasons.
Possibly something went awry in the process and they skipped over individual seats or they simply had some successful ballot entries who didn't have enough funds on their card (and couldn't clear their card in time) and as a result lost their tickets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It could be one of a number of reasons.
Possibly something went awry in the process and they skipped over individual seats or they simply had some successful ballot entries who didn't have enough funds on their card (and couldn't clear their card in time) and as a result lost their tickets.

That's what I'm thinking.

I'm in bay M36 & while I dont really care which 'end' that is, judging by the Pies board, they seem to have supporters in bays M31-35, so a fair bit of ground level in the Ponsford stand seems to be 'theirs' (but absolutely rapt to be there, & I know that M36 is Cats :thumbsu:)

I'm in bay M36 & while I dont really care which 'end' that is, judging by the Pies board, they seem to have supporters in bays M31-35, so a fair bit of ground level in the Ponsford stand seems to be 'theirs' (but absolutely rapt to be there, & I know that M36 is Cats :thumbsu:)
Yep well M28-30 is Geelong and M36 is Geelong so seems to be 50/50 to me.

forward pocket southern stand end. probably about the last row (hence undercover) of level 1.

section M6- Row LL are they good seats?

Yeah, you get a good view at the back of Level 1. Your only concern is that you are the last row of the ground level meaning you will have the standing room directly behind you. Wont be a problem its a Geelong Bay though (Which is should be)

I just want to say thanks to everyone that helped me out..

There are plenty of people on here happy to help those seeking tickets. I had a couple of great offers and was all set to go this afternoon.... BUT!!!!! Thanks to Qantas and Virgin blue, My dad couldnt get 1 flight out from Darwin in time.. Next available flight got him into Melb at 3 pm on Sat..

Its very disappointing but what can you do...

Good luck anyone who is still looking for tickets.

still looking for 2 tickets
cheers - and thanks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back