Mod. Notice Grand Final Ticket Thread - Need one? Got one? Selling one? (no scalping permitted)

Remove this Banner Ad

Thread for those hunting tickets.

Remember scalping laws - about 10% over face value is the max price for which you can legally sell a ticket.

Anyone caught spamming people or scalping tickets will be removed.

If someone offers you tickets at an outrageous price, let me know and I will kill their account.

If your tickets are part of a package, sell the package. No splitting seats out from the rest of the package.

Last edited:

Looking to swap a ticket in Q21 to somewhere on Level 1 in the AFL members if possible. Will pay the difference of course.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been a while since I logged into BigFooty so potentially it was disabled. It was the first place I thought of when I couldn't go though - love the passion on here.

I'll see if I can PM others.

I have two tickets in Q51 ROW A (Front row) near the wing! Great seats I know, but looking to swap for two seats on Level 1. Will pay difference if needed! $$

PM ME :)

Have 1 x ticket up for grabs. Front row of Level 4, true wing. DM me if applicable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod. Notice Grand Final Ticket Thread - Need one? Got one? Selling one? (no scalping permitted)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back