Mega Thread Grand Final Tickets - ALL TICKETING QUERIES IN HERE!

Remove this Banner Ad

I won't lie I'm starting to get a little concerned. I'm category 1 with GF upgrade and no cigar yet. Seems like category 2's are getting theirs already. :( anyone else in my situation ??
what credit card did you use? hopefully not Amex giving you the run around. Everything crossed for you!!

nope. I assume it'll come tomorrow

Apparently Hawks ballot took place yesterday afternoon and tickets details were showing up in Ticketek transaction history around 6pm for those who were succesful... However later on at night they were no longer showing up.

I have noticed $ has been taken from the CC available balance so I'm assuming I got tix but can't tell for sure :confused:

You guys who've had your account debited, is anything showing up in your 'My Ticketek' account yet?

I'm desperate for confirmation.

edit: i see it's been mentioned. This thread is moving bloody quick

Nothing showing up in my Ticketek account as yet although have been debited for the tickets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I won't lie I'm starting to get a little concerned. I'm category 1 with GF upgrade and no cigar yet. Seems like category 2's are getting theirs already. :( anyone else in my situation ??

Same here mate, I'm assuming cos my last name starts with W I might be near bottom of the list to be processed??

Priority 1 member that had registered on the day by 9.10am. Commonwealth charge has come through indicating category 3 seating - what did you have to do to get category 1?!!! I hope they've balanced that between the two clubs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Grand Final Tickets - ALL TICKETING QUERIES IN HERE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back