Mega Thread Grand Final Tickets - ALL TICKETING QUERIES IN HERE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Guys when our ballot was running Sat afternoon and money came off our cards, you could log on to your MyTicketek account and see the exact seating location by clicking on the transaction history. These details however disappeared a few hours later and still haven't reappeared.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seating Map: http://www.afl.com.au/staticfile/AF...-Standard-Seating-Plan-FinalsWeek1-3_2013.jpg

MCG-Standard-Seating-Plan-FinalsWeek1-3_2013.jpg

I think I may just end up in a pub somewhere in Melb. This is my punishment for choosing NBA League Pass over a Freo membership. Enjoy the experience for those going! I'm super jealous

Come to Bali and watch. Can probably find somewhere full of sulking WC players to enjoy it with. Had a very nice time watching a GF alongside Fraser Gherig a few years back.

Come to Bali and watch. Can probably find somewhere full of sulking WC players to enjoy it with. Had a very nice time watching a GF alongside Fraser Gherig a few years back.

Probably be cheaper than what tickets to the GF would cost (esp. those corporate packages) !

edit: and since when have you been in Bali mate?

You guys who've had your account debited, is anything showing up in your 'My Ticketek' account yet?

I'm desperate for confirmation.

edit: i see it's been mentioned. This thread is moving bloody quick

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Grand Final Tickets - ALL TICKETING QUERIES IN HERE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back