Mega Thread Grand Final Tickets - ALL TICKETING QUERIES IN HERE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Priority 1, your time starts now! :D

DB5qPoV.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interestingly, the site quoted selected interstate agencies. Does anybody have that list?

I live in Cockburn and it looks like the closest outlet that can print off tickets is in Jull St, Armadale.

I have been forced to take the entire week off before the game because of not being able to focus at work so that is where I'll be headed, hopefully, on Monday 23rd Sept.

Just one more game to win.

late edit: I got up at 6.00 am to register but now realize it wasn't necessary and is not first in best dressed; but anyway I feel much better now that it's done.

If last year is anything to go by, if you are a Freo member and register in the ballot, you will get a ticket. All Swans supporters who registered got a ticket. Then those that didn't register got a second chance after the initial allocation.

If you are unable to go, your membership barcode is hot property. You will have newbie BF 'Freo' supporters with tales of woe or heroics in an attempt to con you out of your barcode number. These are likely scalpers or desperate opposition members who missed out on the ballot.

As a hawks member, my chances of getting a ticket in the ballot are about 1 in 10 at best by my calculations. I was lucky in 2008 and missed out last year. Ended up paying a scalper which was even more painful after a loss. I've registered but am not hopeful. If we make it and it's against Freo, I thought I'd get in early and try and avoid the scalper scenario with a proposition for anyone intending to come over but still has a spare barcode. If you are in need of accommodation, I have a very comfy couch that sleeps two (or more if you don't mind a mattress on the floor) just off Punt Road in Richmond about a 10 minute stroll to the G, with a great pub 250 metres in every direction (well 3 pubs). So if you make it, want some free accommodation for a night or two and have a member not going, AND don't mind sharing with a couple of friendly Hawks, PM me. - I should mention that if the hawks win then you will have my place to yourself to commiserate in peace as I'll be out celebrating all night. If it's a Hawks loss, you may have to talk me off the ledge :)

By the way, standing room on GF day is nothing like any other match. You may be allocated a bay but this is only to determine what gate you can scan in. It is not for the faint hearted and even if you are tall you will have a limited view and be squashed together like sardines. It is quite an experience but definitely not for kids or the frail.

Good luck for the rest of the season. If the hawks don't make it I'll be cheering for the dockers
Thanks, this answers a lot of my questions :thumbsu:

they have now said

Fremantle Football Club considering it could end up being two Melbourne clubs in the Grand Final, ticket collection is from VIC. Should we be good enough and lucky enough to make the Grand Final we will put in a request for our fans to be able to pick up tickets in Perth. This will be up to Ticketek.

Still a way to go but I am spewing that the upgrade packages have sold out guaranteeing a GF seat.

I am trying to decide if it is worth booking flights now, or wait and see. There is no point getting the flexi flights as they double in price anyway.

Does anybody know what the chances of getting a ticket in the ballot are and how this works?
I see there is 16-35000 allocated for competing team members.
Then there is 0-18000 for AFL teams. I am not sure of the break down here,
I assume one of these pools would be taken up by the upgrade packages.
If you do get a ticket, what is the cost of the tickets?

Thinking it is going to be a minimum $1500 to get a corporate ticket, wait for the so called ballot and as a last resort buy them off a scalper.

Any information would be appreciated!

If any freo supporters are stuck for tickets NMFC still have about 50 Bronze packages remaining. $1495 each. more than happy to help. can be contacted on 03 9320 2400

Don't all clubs have an allocation themselves? Most are given to players and sponsors, but I think all clubs sell off an allocation for the public. Check their sites or shoot off an email to a club like North or Western Bulldogs.
NMFC still has 50 packages remaining at $1495. We have helped out a lot of Freo fans who are desperate to secure a seat.

If any freo supporters are stuck for tickets NMFC still have about 50 Bronze packages remaining. $1495 each. more than happy to help. can be contacted on 03 9320 2400

Does that include the breakfast at Etihad?
I have been to one of those and they are well worth it, great hosts and entertainment.

I think something suss has happened to our ticket allocation. I was speaking to a mate who has a connection to the WAFC on Tues night and he was quite positive that our allocation would be around 20K (AFL site says between 16K and 35K, so sounds about right. Then when we find out the official figure it's only 14K.

Does that include the breakfast at Etihad?
I have been to one of those and they are well worth it, great hosts and entertainment.
Yes. It includes a ticket to the Iconic NMFC GF Breakfast and then wander down to watch the GF . Its a great day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Grand Final Tickets - ALL TICKETING QUERIES IN HERE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back