Mega Thread Grand Final Tickets - wanted, for sale, will sell kidney for, that sort of thing. All in here, pleas

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grand Final Tickets - wanted, for sale, will sell kidney for, that sort of thing. All in here, p

I have one spare premium, back of row m9, please pm me.

Grand Final Tickets Available

I still have 2 Corporate Grand Final Tickets with a pre game function available for purchase.

Even though they are quite pricey they are good value as we are selling them for the exact same price as what the company paid for them at the start of the year.

Message me if interested.

Re: Grand Final Tickets Available

I'll give you a SuperFlex flexible ruler! (30cm)

Re: Grand Final Tickets - wanted, for sale, will sell kidney for, that sort of thing. All in here, p

know someone who has 1 junior standing tik.

a) You already put this up on the mega thread. Why start a new thread for this?
b) The AFL has set a precedent, as reported in The Age yesterday. If you attempt to sell these for more than the face value on the Grand Final ticket, the AFL may cancel the barcode and the tickets won't admit to the Grand Final. Buyer beware.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With packages still available through the afl from $1,395 and most clubs still trying to sell theirs I think scalpers will have trouble trying to get cost price for there packages.

With packages still available through the afl from $1,395 and most clubs still trying to sell theirs I think scalpers will have trouble trying to get cost price for there packages.
Agree with that. Why would anyone buy this bloke's tickets when you can get legitimate tickets through legal channels and be guaranteed entry.
As for the whole "legalised scalping" business, if there is a market of people who will pay inflated prices for Grand Final tickets, surely it's better for those profits to stay in the game rather than lining the pockets of scalpers.

Starting to think I may be interested in going to the north melbourne or Ch 9 Breakfast.

Are tickets still available for just the breakfast? (already got a ticket to the game)

Also where do I look at buying them?

I have a standing room ticket in M29 Ponsford stand.

PM with reasonable offers - I want to sell it today if possible.

Grand final ticket fire sales, do they exist and if so where do they happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back