Multiplat Grand Theft Auto V - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Completed the Criminal Mastermind achievment and got my 12 mil. Went from level 12 to level 105 in a month.

Bought heaps of stuff. Now im bored lol. Might quit again.

Took me to level 54 to get the trophy for reaching level 50. I pretty much gave up on the game when the Epsilon Program trophy didn't pop up for me.
Epsilon would have to be the worst trophy not to pop. :p I enjoyed it, but **** it was tedious, haha.

My glitched ones:
- Backseat Driver: have won several rally races as co-driver; trophy has popped according to the Social Club page but not on the console.
- Stick Up Kid: all 20 stores have the green tick next to them that suggests they've successfully been robbed, yet the trophy hasn't popped. I've robbed about 10 extra stores and still nothing. Have also made a new account and done it again.
- Enjoy Your Stay: have completed all ten of the activities that form this trophy but it hasn't popped.

Also need Numero Uno but I'm not totally sure if I've actually fulfilled the criteria for it.

Try this?

Too fed up to try anything now, but will probably try the whole list of potential solutions later on
They haven't considered to patch this in the few years the game has been out?
Had to restart an entire solo story mode as well (after 100% completion) because I wasn't getting any property phone calls for the Taxi Company

Just copped this for ps4... I remember getting it for 360 like 3 years ago.

If I want to play online, am I going to be slugged a 30gb patch or something stupid?? My internet situations kinda putrid

Think GTAV's patch is probably around 15-20GB at this point. They have to add all of the heists and extra content from GTA Online.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think GTAV's patch is probably around 15-20GB at this point. They have to add all of the heists and extra content from GTA Online.
Thanks..

I bought a pre owned copy from EB, put the disc into my ps4 and its not reading it wtf.
I got it from an EB, nowhere near my house because I was at my mums house smhhh can I take it back to any EB?

Thanks..

I bought a pre owned copy from EB, put the disc into my ps4 and its not reading it wtf.
I got it from an EB, nowhere near my house because I was at my mums house smhhh can I take it back to any EB?

Ring in advance and ask. If you have a receipt it could be possible.

They won't touch the SP anytime soon. It took them 6 months to patch the pacific standard money glitch.

currently play online with a few guys who find a new glitch for pacific standard every week.

last year it was the armoured car glitch and now you can get a helicopter to fly to the canyon lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat Grand Theft Auto V - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back