Multiplat Grand Theft Auto V - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone still play this on PS4? Started playing again on the weekend, and did my first heist. It was fun, but would've been better to do it with people you can chat to. So if anyone is still playing and wants to do a heist or two, add Vooligan_

Also tried the new stunt races - lots of fun. Kind of like Mario Kart on GTA. :)

Anyone still play this on PS4? Started playing again on the weekend, and did my first heist. It was fun, but would've been better to do it with people you can chat to. So if anyone is still playing and wants to do a heist or two, add Vooligan_

Also tried the new stunt races - lots of fun. Kind of like Mario Kart on GTA. :)
I'll jump in with you from time to time for sure. I still adore the game but stopped because I didn't have anybody to play with.

I'll jump in with you from time to time for sure. I still adore the game but stopped because I didn't have anybody to play with.
I stopped playing because Destiny. I played it non-stop during the PS3 days, but hardly played it on PS4. But since jumping back in on the weekend, I've had a heap of fun playing again. Really like all the modes too.

I stopped playing because Destiny. I played it non-stop during the PS3 days, but hardly played it on PS4. But since jumping back in on the weekend, I've had a heap of fun playing again. Really like all the modes too.
It's still so much fun. Haven't done any of the business type stuff (bikers etc) but do still race occasionally, so would be keen to give the other stuff a go.

DemonJim did your download ever finish? :D :p
Jim still exists?

Is it too late to jump into for the first time? Somehow never got around to trying the online side of things.

It's still so much fun. Haven't done any of the business type stuff (bikers etc) but do still race occasionally, so would be keen to give the other stuff a go.

Jim still exists?

Yeah, apparently he still exists....

I saw some stuff about the Bikers, and have seen notifications pop up about certain players becoming a CEO and have no idea what it all means.

Another cool new mode I noticed was a new team death match, on drugs... literally... Was the weirdest thing I've seen in the game.

Is it too late to jump into for the first time? Somehow never got around to trying the online side of things.
Nah it's not too late. A mate of mine started playing for the first time a few days back and he said he's enjoying it.

I'm only a pretty low level myself, as I started a new account for PS4, so level doesn't really matter too much

Not too late at all. You're not really at that much of a disadvantage when just starting out to be honest, obviously depending on what you jump into.

If you jump in with Vools and I we'd be able to get through a heap of stuff together. Could even run the heists when you get your level up a bit, if we've got one more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not too late at all. You're not really at that much of a disadvantage when just starting out to be honest, obviously depending on what you jump into.

If you jump in with Vools and I we'd be able to get through a heap of stuff together. Could even run the heists when you get your level up a bit, if we've got one more.
Well DemonJim re-downloaded it on the weekend, so.....

I've also been hinting at Seanybruz to jump in for lolz, but he keeps just awkwardly skipping over those messages. ;)

Nah it's not too late. A mate of mine started playing for the first time a few days back and he said he's enjoying it.

I'm only a pretty low level myself, as I started a new account for PS4, so level doesn't really matter too much

Cool, I might jump on and give it a go tonight. The Destiny lull has been great for my backlog but I'm starting to miss a bit of shit talking while gaming :D

Well DemonJim re-downloaded it on the weekend, so.....

I've also been hinting at Seanybruz to jump in for lolz, but he keeps just awkwardly skipping over those messages. ;)
Hyped!

I can't play as late as I used to with Destiny unfortunately, but I'm available at some stage most nights. You know where to reach me. :rainbow:

Cool, I might jump on and give it a go tonight. The Destiny lull has been great for my backlog but I'm starting to miss a bit of shit talking while gaming :D
I realised the other day that I'm not even hyped for Destiny 2, I'm just hyped for the shit talking.

Hyped!

I can't play as late as I used to with Destiny unfortunately, but I'm available at some stage most nights. You know where to reach me. :rainbow:
I'm in the same boat... I'm in a job that requires me to be alert these days... Gone are the days of 3am Destiny night then at work at 7am, where it didn't matter if I was tired or not.

I realised the other day that I'm not even hyped for Destiny 2, I'm just hyped for the shit talking.

The best part :rainbow:

I'm in the same boat... I'm in a job that requires me to be alert these days... Gone are the days of 3am Destiny night then at work at 7am, where it didn't matter if I was tired or not.

Oh you must be doing it tough :D

I'm always looking for people to do all the work on my weed farm whilst I take all the money. All applications carefully considered.
How much money have you made compared to spent?

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat Grand Theft Auto V - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back