Multiplat Grand Theft Auto V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Target ban will more than likely increase sales because it's put GTA into the news. I reckon Rockstar are delighted with the free publicity they're getting.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

In the 1980's heavy metal bands and their canny managers and record producers in the States knew that, with the rise of the Moral Majority under Ronald Reagan's Presidential stewardship, if they pushed the Satanism angle with their releases the hue and cry from the likes of Billy Graham and the like would only drive sales upwards.

motley-crue-shout-at-the-devil-sticker-s2164(2).jpg

dio_satan_sign.jpg

slayer-show_no_mercy.jpg

Outrage generates free publicity. It's a kind of trolling, and it WORKS.

I just don't understand what they wanted to achieve out of this. The people who made the petition clearly have never played the game and have probably just seen a gameplay video, but they've really stopped no one from buying the game and have likely only hardened video game players against their position, the people who they purport to be so concerned about. Why are people so willingly ignorant?

People like that enjoy getting offended at anything they can. They are constantly on the look out for something they can have a whinge about

I'm of course talking about street workers.

Technically, they would have to pay taxes too, as any money earned in their line of work for still counts as assessable income. Of course they don't actually do it, but they are obliged.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Technically, they would have to pay taxes too, as any money earned in their line of work for still counts as assessable income. Of course they don't actually do it, but they are obliged.

Is street hooking registered?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back