Multiplat Grand Theft Auto V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any who enjoys GTA V should check out the movie Nightcrawler, saw it tonight and it definitely has some GTA moments.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Any who enjoys GTA V should check out the movie Nightcrawler, saw it tonight and it definitely has some GTA moments.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Really?

The car chase is the only thing that pops into my head...

Has anyone had this experience? - everyone disconnects from lobby at same time and you are alone on server.
Yeah, I don't mind it though, it usually makes for a nice easy time to sell cars to LSC/Simeon, bank your cash and stock up at Ammunation/Snack food shops without having people chasing you the whole time

So I may be really late with this, but I've discovered something important.

One can put an ignition bomb in the high value export vehicle, and it still shows up on the map for all players as a green car, even though it tells you "Simeon no longer wants this vehicle" when you install said explolsives.

Do with this as you will :D

1pco5y.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this game worth getting on PS4? I've already played and finished it on PS3 and thinking of picking it up today. Is there any difference other then the enhanced graphics?

Yeah I've enjoyed it a lot more on the ps4 than the ps3, first person view is pretty darn good. The only thing that sucks is all my mates who I had a crew with are still on ps3.

Who is tolumax? About the only BF crew member I'm seeing on ps3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back