Multiplat Grand Theft Auto V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had 2 guys under level 10 in my prison break heist
that was fun :$

If they're under level 120 I kick them.

I'm not an arseh*le. But I prefer skilled players with access to an RPG and the Minigun over players who mean well but can't do the job.

If they're under level 120 I kick them.

I'm not an arseh*le. But I prefer skilled players with access to an RPG and the Minigun over players who mean well but can't do the job.

How do you kick them out the lobby?

Completely agree with you there. But they don't necessarily need an RPG or Minigun , they just need to eliminate the enemy :D

Completely agree with you there. But they don't necessarily need an RPG or Minigun , they just need to eliminate the enemy :D
something like 'view joined players' or 'joined players info' or whatever it says, press their name and kick

With Pac Standard it's advantageous to have an RPG to explode the choppers and sort out the cops easily.

You need to be the heist leader to kick them, which I pretty much always am.

there's definitely blokes around that level who can play. like my mate always says, we were once that level, and we could always handle ourselves

but the majority just constantly **** up and it is oh so painful

I've only kicked one person and they had a rating of 1

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had to re-purchase, is it worthwhile doing heists with randoms then as im resuming from around level 20?

Can you level up quickly doing other stuff in the meantime?

Had to re-purchase, is it worthwhile doing heists with randoms then as im resuming from around level 20?

Can you level up quickly doing other stuff in the meantime?
if you've played the heists before you'll be right. I reckon doing contact missions was the easiest way to level up (there are these RP glitch jobs you can do but **** them)

Upto the smaller mission on the second to last heist. The objective is to kill the gang members and get the two trucks to trevors trailer park successfully without dying.

We were two miles away from the location and some moron decides to throw a sticky bomb to eliminate the gangsters while we drive past. He detonates it to early and destroys thee two trucks :mad::mad:

Upto the smaller mission on the second to last heist. The objective is to kill the gang members and get the two trucks to trevors trailer park successfully without dying.

We were two miles away from the location and some moron decides to throw a sticky bomb to eliminate the gangsters while we drive past. He detonates it to early and destroys thee two trucks :mad::mad:
ouch. at least that one doesn't take long though. there's always dicks out there (think I classified as one just before :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back