Multiplat Grand Theft Auto V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had 2 guys under level 10 in my prison break heist
that was fun :$

Had the same thing happen to me when i joined someones Prison Break finale. I am only lvl 48 so nothing flash at all but these guys were 10 and 15 respectively. The host was about 55. Having played it a few times I knew this was destined to fail. I wasn't wrong.

Getting reliable members for heists is for me at least, most infuriating thing about this game...along with little punks shooting you at the end of a heist and then running like a bitch back to their apartment and disappearing.

If there are any other plebs like me stuck on 360 ( for a few more months at least) and want to help out with heists, hit me up.

I suck at all video games but do enjoy it from time to time so I just got a used Xbox 360 with Gta V. I just wanted to run around shooting hookers and what not but I couldn't even pass the first scene. We rob the bank then the guard takes me hostage I switch players and then shoot my guy in the head! The aim dot needs to be bigger

Does any other console game even come close to GTA Online in terms of ongoing content updates? They're still pumping out free items/vehicles/upgrades etc at a pretty rapid rate. The game has been incredible value. I love Rockstar.

Last edited:
Does any other game console even come close to GTA Online in terms of ongoing content updates? They're still pumping out free items/vehicles/upgrades etc at a pretty rapid rate. The game has been incredible value. I love Rockstar.

I'd prefer it didn't come at the expense of the single player expansions though. Which I'd happily pay for.

Does any other game console even come close to GTA Online in terms of ongoing content updates? They're still pumping out free items/vehicles/upgrades etc at a pretty rapid rate. The game has been incredible value. I love Rockstar.
Driveclub is the only one I can think of.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Game in general is great value. I only play offline and I've already got value for money.

Are Driveclub updates paid or free? If they are paid then Forza beats them for additional content I reckon.
Both.

They gave a shit tonne of stuff for free in the beginning then monthly free updates for over a year, then there was also paid content. Probably the only game I am truly happy I bought the season pass for.

Is there a BigFooty crew for GTA at all? Just curious.

I'm always online and up for heists and missions, VIP and general fun, hit me up on CitrusBaby12 on XboxOne, just let me know you're from BF.

Yeah, there is one. I'm not sure who to contact to get added though.

I picked up this bad boy a few weeks back. The rare, blacked out Dubsta 2!

12998267_10209180792094777_8121945970875958661_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back