Greatest Ever Sitcom Round 4 - M*A*S*H vs Southpark

Remove this Banner Ad

Match 1 of Round 4.

Feel free to add your own videos, favourite episodes, reviews, anything you want. Only voting in the poll will count and it will close in about 24 hours.

M*A*S*H
200px-M%2AA%2AS%2AH_TV_title_screen.jpg

M*A*S*H was a medical drama/black comedy produced by 20th Television Fox for CBS. The show followed a team of doctors and support staff stationed at the 4077th Mobile Army Surgical Hospital in Uijeongbu, South Korea, during the Korean War. M*A*S*H's title sequence featured an instrumental version of the song “Suicide Is Painless,” which also appears in the original film.

The series premiered on September 17, 1972, and ended February 28, 1983, with the finale becoming the most-watched television episode in U.S. television history. The show is still broadcast in syndication on various television stations (mostly during the late night/early morning hours) and in 2007 began a run on TV Land with the "Major, Major M*A*S*H Marathon". The series spanned 251 episodes and lasted eleven seasons covering a three-year war.

[YOUTUBE]O4uRanPdBO0[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]_QRfwo5fOtg[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]lhcuXapGl8c[/YOUTUBE]

vs

Southpark

200px-SouthParkHD.png

South Park is an American animated television comedy series about four third/fourth-grade school boys who live in the small, backward mountain town of South Park, Colorado. The series was created by Trey Parker and Matt Stone, and has been distributed and aired by Comedy Central since 1997. The show is well-known for its pop-culture parody, scatological humour, and satirical handling of current events.

[YOUTUBE]zH0zMnStajY[/YOUTUBE]

So are you going to be running other matches at the same time or are you spreading this out
I was going to. I have had a big day out at Dreamworld and Whitewater World, have had little sleep all weekend, so am pretty much shot. This is a teaser to put something up and the rest will be coming tomorrow and Tuesday.

M*A*S*H is unique in that it managed to combine comedy as well as creating moments that touched people's hearts.

The last episode of M*A*S*H is one of the most moving last episosdes of any show ever.

Hawkeye is one of the greatest tv characters ever to grace the square box.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

this is a tough one, i'm a massive south park fan, and only seen a little bit of mash, but as far as the greater sitcom goes? i think mash has to win...

as far as a sitcom goes it is a much better show, southpark is a very well written, clever show, but doesn't have the wide appeal that mash did...

mash wins i think, well it should win

Lol, don't get so scared already there's only a one vote difference.
I voted South Park by the way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Greatest Ever Sitcom Round 4 - M*A*S*H vs Southpark

Remove this Banner Ad

Back