Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scrubs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The Office (UK)

250px-Theoffice.jpg

The Office is an Emmy, Golden Globe Award and BAFTA Award-winning British television comedy that first aired in the UK on BBC Two on 9 July 2001. Created, written and directed by Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant, the programme is about the day-to-day lives of office employees in the Slough, Berkshire branch of the fictitious Wernham-Hogg Paper Company. Although fictional and scripted, the programme takes the form of a documentary (a fictional documentary, i.e. a mockumentary), with the presence of the camera often acknowledged.

[YOUTUBE]q-SdwxP6P44[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]AKpybGYozeE[/YOUTUBE]

vs

Scrubs

Scrubscard.png

Scrubs is an Emmy- and Peabody Award-winning American situation comedy/comedy-drama that premiered on October 2, 2001 on NBC. It was created by Bill Lawrence, who also co-created Spin City and is produced by Touchstone Television. The show focuses on the professional and personal lives of several characters working at Sacred Heart, a teaching hospital. It features verbose characters, slapstick, fast-paced dialogue, and surreal vignettes, which are presented as the daydreams of the main characters. This latter feature was originally focused entirely on the central character, doctor John "J.D." Dorian, however it was expanded to the daydreams of other characters as the series progressed. According to the NBC official website, the seventh and final season of Scrubs will premiere on October 25, 2007.

[YOUTUBE]HTGv8xTByio[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]CU3m4N9iOQI[/YOUTUBE]

Scrubs because I've never really watched The Office.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No offence, but are you too young to have worked in an office? If so it may go right over your head... I've worked with (and for) a number of David Brents in my time.

Funny cos its true kind of thing...

I'm 25. The Office just isn't funny imo.

The Office is for people who enjoy Dilbert and Fred Bassett comics.

Remove this Banner Ad

Greatest Ever Sitcom Round 4 - The Office (UK) vs Scrubs

Back