Greene's One Week - Mabo, the Vibe, Justice

Remove this Banner Ad

They would have nothing new to argue.
As I understand they cant present any new evidence anyway. Only arguments are a mistake in law was made or no reasonable tribunal could have ever made this decision. No grounds here you would think for those

Imagine thinking that everyone who disagrees with you is a troll. Greene was charged with touching Neale's eye. Neale said that Greene did not touch his eye.

He should not be suspended.

Touching Neale’s eye “region”.

Read again... he was charged with “unreasonable or unnecessary contact to the eye region' of Neale”.

You’re normally a good poster but check the facts and vision before coming in here without doing either.

From a contest point of view I don't care a toss if he plays or not, sure it probably makes the task a little easier for us but its a game of inches, still nothing in it.

I am however, delighted he got rubbed out because he is a disgraceful footballer, abominable for the way he behaves on the field, regularly, (almost weekly) commiting dog acts, cheap shots and gutless snipes on players either off the ball when they are not expecting it or when they are unable to defend themsleves in the contest. He should be forced to reform or just get run out of the game. We have already seen a 'Toby Greene' rule brought into the game just to stop him from seriously injuring players by kicking them, yet another one of his long list of dog acts. He is just a filthy head case that does not deserve the privilege of playing our great game.

Here we go... come and tell us how awful we are as supporters 😂😂

I wouldn’t want to stop the circle jerk you are involved in atm mate.......enjoy.

We’re in a Prelim and this is the number one thread.......that’s f kn sad IMO.

Touching Neale’s eye “region”.

Read again... he was charged with “unreasonable or unnecessary contact to the eye region' of Neale”.

You’re normally a good poster but check the facts and vision before coming in here without doing either.

I'm pretty sure the 'nose bone is connected to the eye bone...' That's the song anyway.

As I understand they cant present any new evidence anyway. Only arguments are a mistake in law was made or no reasonable tribunal could have ever made this decision. No grounds here you would think for those
Exactly
And other ground is manifestly excessive. Little chance of getting that up for a one weeker and eye damage risk

Imagine thinking that everyone who disagrees with you is a troll. Greene was charged with touching Neale's eye. Neale said that Greene did not touch his eye.

Rubbish - he was charged with raking his fingers across Neale's eye area and clearly did that. If he makes contact with the actual eye then he's out for a month minimum as he would have done some real damage.

It's a dirty act, he knew exactly what he was doing in a situation he didn't even need to jump into, just as he knew exactly what he was doing with Bontempelli last week, and now he has gotten a week off for it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the history of our competition tell me one player who dobbed another? You are being ridiculous.

If he wanted to play he should've not tried the same thing that he was cited for just the previous week. It shows how disdainful he is and you want to just give him another fine? He needs to stop doing it, simple.

The new convention is that the "victim" doesn't give testimony, because it can't be taken at face value. Neale only spoke at the request of the Giants, it was never going to be given much weight.

What player is going to stand up and force another out of a Prelim with his testimony? Ironically, the answer is probably Toby Greene :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Greene's One Week - Mabo, the Vibe, Justice

Remove this Banner Ad

Back