Greene's One Week - Mabo, the Vibe, Justice

Remove this Banner Ad

Guilty of actual eye gouge or not he went back to the well after already being told to "****en behave".
He is guilty of rank stupidity...mandatory week.
If he was a Collingwood player he wouldn't get out of this thread alive.

Right call. Even if the incident wasn’t as vicious as last week’s, he deserves a week purely for doing the same stupid thing twice after getting away with it the first time.

Clearly the AFL got involved in this one, they're happy to give GWS a free ride, but once toby bit the hand that feeds they were never going to let him off.

Great news for us, it's a big morale blow to the giants. Greene definitely is their spiratual leader and sets the standard for their aggressive grubby physicality

This. Spot on.

Last week was AFL manufactured and so was this week.

Those that think otherwise are sticking head in the sands unfortunately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Witch hunt. Simple as that.

Should not have been suspended.

Not sure if you’re being sarcastic or disingenuous.

Dude is arguably the worst recidivist offender in the modern era. He went for someone’s face...twice.........in 2 weeks.

The only mistake that was made here was not suspending him last week.

Talk to Mason Cox about unintentional contact to the eyes. People are bleating how Greene didn’t touch the eyes but he was in the region again for the second week running. He got the max fine last week so next step is a ban, this is not rocket science.
If this was a pies player we’d be roasting his stupidity.

Yes & I expect they will. It's not over yet.

I'm not sure there was enough evidence to convict to be honest. Even though we know his intentions.

Can they?

Wait to see if they appeal now. They probably will.

They are...
AFL should schedule the hearing for December and see if Toby turns up from his Xmas break.

When Adrian Anderson worked for the AFL he scrapped players giving evidence at tribunals because he felt there testimony wasn’t completely accurate.
Funny that now he represents players at the tribunal, as he did this week with Toby Greene, he called Lachie Neale to give evidence on this occasion.

Nnaaww - you should put me back on ignore. Poor form for an officer of the court like you to impugn the integrity of a County Court judge. Lucky it doesn’t annoy me. Or probably him.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Agreed. You should go back to your Gentlemen’s Club with your other County Court judge mates and discuss your feelings.

Remove this Banner Ad

Greene's One Week - Mabo, the Vibe, Justice

Remove this Banner Ad

Back