Grown men wearing guernseys to games

Do you where a guernsey to AFL games?

• Yes

Votes: 55 69.6%
  • No

Votes: 24 30.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I happen to think the Tiges fans screaming 'Yellow and Black' after a win is awesome and I'm an Eagles supporter. It's passion, wearing a guernsey is a form of passion. We love our wings guernsey and plenty of us wear it. Stand in a circle of us and say its wrong and i assure you that you would walk out of it a bit sore.

Alright. I'll meet you and your boys outside Richmond station next Saturday. I'm 6'4" and ripped. You ready campaigner?

Alright. I'll meet you and your boys outside Richmond station next Saturday. I'm 6'4" and ripped. You ready campaigner?
Lol.

OP is ridiculous, this is ridiculous, thread is ridiculous.

I don't personally wear one, as I usually go to a bar after a match for a few extra frothies, but I'd never judge someone for wearing one no matter what age. Who cares what other people think. I'm sure this question only gets asked here in Australia.

I don't personally wear one, as I usually go to a bar after a match for a few extra frothies, but I'd never judge someone for wearing one no matter what age. Who cares what other people think. I'm sure this question only gets asked here in Australia.
You follow Football and consider this frowned upon only in Australia?!

The same reason people find the runners x jeans combo daggy. The state of your person turns horrendous when you go full shirter. Shocking stuff.
I don't even know how to react to that sentence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been to 9 EPL matches, and can safely say that no more than 10% of the crowd wears a replica shirt... Because it's immature and pathetic.
article-2143969-1313CA1E000005DC-399_634x400.jpg

No evidence of that exceeding the 10% mark. The Etihad's capacity at time of photo was 47,400..I can't count 4740 people there.
Keep clutching mate, I think I saw a few straws hit the deck.

City fans are notorious shirters. Go to Elland Rd and see Leeds mate, nothing but Harrington jackets there.
That would be the Leeds United with a white home shirt and yellow away shirt?

leeds-united-fans.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Grown men wearing guernseys to games

Back