Opinion Grundy will play soon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't see why people are saying that Witts will play more Ruck than Grundy :( To me, Grundy has been brought into replace Hudson and do most of the Ruck work. Witts will continue the role he's been doing but with a little more time in the Ruck owing to Grundy's lack of fitness and experience.

IMO - Grundy 65-70% Ruck time, Witts 30-35%

I just don't see why people are saying that Witts will play more Ruck than Grundy :( To me, Grundy has been brought into replace Hudson and do most of the Ruck work. Witts will continue the role he's been doing but with a little more time in the Ruck owing to Grundy's lack of fitness and experience.

IMO - Grundy 65-70% Ruck time, Witts 30-35%
Giddy Up. :thumbsu:

Going off todays performance Grundy is a list clogger. Moves like a bus.

This is the reason you don't pump up players before they debut. I hope he improves.

Yeh but when he's talked up as a ready made player set to take the AFL by storm in his first season was that meant to be based on his size or skill because from what he displayed today the 2nds reserves would be a class above for him.
Still moves like a bus.
Two weeks in a row he moves like a bus. Can we expect this next week? What about that great kicking off one foot?
So I wonder if you ever got round to apologizing for your stupid grundy bashing after 1 game back from an LTI yet? :rolleyes:

It really was cringe worthy shit at the time and looks even worse now.

This is how you get ur terrible rep

What is the point in bringing up stuff from the past? Who on here can claim to get everything right all the time? TG has some strong opinions and is not afraid to voice them. I think that is a good thing.

What is the point in bringing up stuff from the past? Who on here can claim to get everything right all the time? TG has some strong opinions and is not afraid to voice them. I think that is a good thing.

TG doesn't mind bringing up things from the past when it suits him

TG is a troll not an opinionated poster

TG doesn't mind bringing up things from the past when it suits him

TG is a troll not an opinionated poster

I'm sorry but I disagree. I don't always agree with him but he is clearly a supporter.

I'm sorry but I disagree. I don't always agree with him but he is clearly a supporter.

The difference between an opinionated poster and a good troll is an opinionated posters have in depth positive opinions from time to time.

Thatsgold has in depth negative opinions that go over the top and then he occasionally mixes in one "this is good" or "i agree" to make it seem like he is positive sometimes and get the suspicion off.

I could be wrong and he is genuinely a very very sour collingwood supporter, either way this forum has been infected with undercover trolls in the past year and i'm gonna call them out if I smell one. They have made this forum a much more negative place than it needed to be at times

So I wonder if you ever got round to apologizing for your stupid grundy bashing after 1 game back from an LTI yet? :rolleyes:

It really was cringe worthy shit at the time and looks even worse now.

This is how you get ur terrible rep
To be fair he did move like a bus in that particular reserves game but improved immensely.

The difference between an opinionated poster and a good troll is an opinionated posters have in depth positive opinions from time to time.

Thatsgold has in depth negative opinions that go over the top and then he occasionally mixes in one "this is good" or "i agree" to make it seem like he is positive sometimes and get the suspicion off.

I could be wrong and he is genuinely a very very sour collingwood supporter, either way this forum has been infected with undercover trolls in the past year and i'm gonna call them out if I smell one. They have made this forum a much more negative place than it needed to be at times

Very few of us know who we are in the real world. With that in mind I think we all should treat eachother with more respect even when we strongly disagree with a post. I am all for strong discussion as long as it does not have the potential for harm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very few of us know who we are in the real world. With that in mind I think we all should treat eachother with more respect even when we strongly disagree with a post. I am all for strong discussion as long as it does not have the potential for harm.

Totally agree, however I am treating him with less respect than other posters due to months and months of trolling the collingwood forum, it's obvious many posters on this forum are fed up with him.

I love posters with strong opinions, but I can't stand people who come on seemingly to give their negative opinion, upset people then leave, and unfortunately we have some of those people here.

Mate, if anyone One of our supporters wants to write off a player after 1 VFL game they deserve to be exposed, if we don't do it who will? What's to stop him from doing it again?

THATSGOLD would have bumped this thread like a mother ****er if he was right.

Mate, if anyone One of our supporters wants to write off a player after 1 VFL game they deserve to be exposed, if we don't do it who will? What's to stop him from doing it again?

THATSGOLD would have bumped this thread like a mother goose if he was right.

and he didn't just write him off, he had to say it about 20 times just to make sure we all got the message :rolleyes:

Just to make sure he sufficiently pissed everyone on the forum off enough

THATSGOLD

Strong negative opinions - still - only those who take any notice are affected. Consider the source and ignore.

Grundy is still miles away judging from today's game. He looked like he was being very careful and almost like he was just going around for the run. He's 2 months off being fit enough for senior football.
Oh well, since this thread has been resurected I will just highlight how I got this call right almost to the day. Yay Kirby! :p

Seriously??!
He is the worst poster on this board bar none....
Never has anything positive to say.... EVER!!

Has to be a troll and if they're not.... I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Ummm, bring up the past to:
1) Generate reflection in one's opinions to hopefully form a learning cycle so that they can change their behaviour and not make the same mistake again.
2) Drive some sort of accountability for posters on this forum, who will know that if they make comments that are proven to be outrageous, they will be exposed for them. Provides an incentive to keep comments reasoned.

We've all made blunders, but some people keep remaking those blunders. We look at the past to drive personal growth to take forward into the future.

Oh well, since this thread has been resurected I will just highlight how I got this call right almost to the day. Yay Kirby! :p
You certainly were nostradamus like :thumbsu: right on the money mate and get him signed to a 10 yr deal ASAP if you can manage it:thumbsu:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back