Opinion Grundy will play soon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exactly my point, comparing a reject to a guy thats been pumped up that hasn't played.

I don't think there is anything wrong with getting a bit excited about it. Afterall we haven't had a lot to cheer about this year.

I could compare him to Carey instead, but the hype is over the top and puts pressure on him to perform now.

The only pressure is on TD for pumping him up for so long.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ahh was waiting for this day to prove my point - once he is fit, he will play.
WTF? I have alwys thought highly of Grundy but he has fallen into a game because of injuries to Hudson and Jolly. And TD suggesting he has gone past Witts FFS Grundy is yet to dominate any VFL game the way Witts.

Take a deep breath everyone!

WTF? I have alwys thought highly of Grundy but he has fallen into a game because of injuries to Hudson and Jolly. And TD suggesting he has gone past Witts FFS Grundy is yet to dominate any VFL game the way Witts.

Take a deep breath everyone!
Whatever mate. Next time don't get so angry when someone thinks another player will play - it wasn't a wild and crazy call. I think you need to take a deep breath.

From reports Grundy beat Trent West and Nathan Vardy last week in the VFL. They are both AFL calibre ruckman.

I haven't been this pumped to see a youngster debut since Daisy. He's up against Giles and Brogan who are no slouches.

Good Luck big fella. Love his attitude. Just compete hard.

Yeah, Giles and Brogan - he will certainly end up with a few bruises...

It will be good to get an early sight on whether his self-pronounced aggression is borne of genuine desire for a physical contest, or a cover-up for not liking the physical contest (e.g. Didak-esque). Obviously hoping for the former, although I have seen him pull out of a few contests here and there, so hopefully I'm wrong.

Good luck to the young man - hopefully his debut is one to remember and he gets some good time in the ruck.

He'll easily get the rising star nomination for this round though, that's just a given.:cool:

There is a Chance he might win it still;)

Yeah, Giles and Brogan - he will certainly end up with a few bruises...

It will be good to get an early sight on whether his self-pronounced aggression is borne of genuine desire for a physical contest, or a cover-up for not liking the physical contest (e.g. Didak-esque). Obviously hoping for the former, although I have seen him pull out of a few contests here and there, so hopefully I'm wrong.

Good luck to the young man - hopefully his debut is one to remember and he gets some good time in the ruck.

Grundy does not mind some Push and Shove as he has done a bit of it in the VFL.

I say it's the 1st one as he not been Sucked in lately.

Also just watch his Highights on CTV to see that

What's with the bolded part- are you disputing that?
Yes. Because witts has only played 1 very very good game against the bull ants in the vfl. Grundy dominated in his 6th game at vfl level. 39 hitouts and 24 touches plus a lazy 2 goals. Please provide a better game Witts has played in.

Yes. Because witts has only played 1 very very good game against the bull ants in the vfl. Grundy dominated in his 6th game at vfl level. 39 hitouts and 24 touches plus a lazy 2 goals. Please provide a better game Witts has played in.

Witts has been in the best 3 times this year and polled in 3 games last year. I would suggest his match winning game where he took 9 marks in atrocious conditions and kicked 3 goals including the sealer on the siren was better than Grundy's. I'd also suggest you look at all game played not just 1 good game. I'm as hopeful as the next person that Grundy does well, but I do think he'll struggle when up forward at this stage of his career compared to Witts who ATM is more successful in that part of the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back