Official Team Thread Gumbies FFC S33 Team Thread - Access DenieD - Congratulations Best and Fairest Winners GWS Goose and Brick Loosener

Remove this Banner Ad

0sCTFfh.png

Established: Season 04
Home Ground: The House of Gumby
Colours: Cobalt, Navy, White
Premierships: Season 16
Minor Premierships: S11, S18, S21, S31
Most Games Played: peterss (377)
Most Goals: winty (437)
Captain: DenieD

yYzZqav.png

0. Ned Ryerson
1. eDPS
2. EagleOz
3. GWS Goose (LG)
4. beez
5. Barrybran (VC)
6. Riviat (LG)
7. Spuddd
9. WaLkEr_ThE_StAr
10. DenieD (C)
16. NSWCROW
17. BlueE
20. bone2468
21. Rodney Dangerfield
22. Dory_77
29. saintkildaman
42. StFly
44. ossie_21 (R)
50. Aristotle Pickett
66. Brick Loosener
73. Supercheapgiants (R)
87. Grimesy87
99. CatToTheFuture (R)
TBA. Dayts (R)
TBA. Falconista (R)
TBA. miggs
TBA. Ned_Flanders

IN: DenieD (Coney Island Warriors), Aristotle Pickett (Roys FFC), Ned_Flanders (Fighting Furies), eDPS (Returning), CatToTheFuture (Rookie), Dayts (Rookie), Supercheapgiants (Rookie), Bulldogs85 (Rookie), ossie_21 (Rookie), Falconista (Rookie)

OUT: omgfridge (Gold City Royals), Party Gull (Las Vegas Bears), TalkingFootyNow1223 (delisted), wherearemykeys (delisted), Jivlain (retired), peterss (delisted), Bulldogs85 (delisted)

Last edited:
StFly Medal
medal GIF by Maxxis Tyres

The StFly medal for the best clubman of Gumbies FFC for Season 33 goes to the poster that has flown the Gumbies flag at every opportunity and given this team everything they've got. This poster has been with this team for a long time and continues to demonstrate the utmost qualities of leadership. It is with great pleasure that I award the StFly medal to...

Barrybran

Way To Go Reaction GIF

Congratulations
Great choice!
Well done Barrybran

Wow, I thought I sucked.

Hey StFly: you sure did suck-diddly-uck this season.

Maybe you should have a medal named after you.

I ran out of fingers to count with, my fault entirely, let me emulate a great Gumbies captain in c2r and bugger off elsewhere for a while before returning only to bugger off again.

Actually, that sounds like too much work.

I also thought Baz renamed that in a previous episode, I just CBF looking for it as I'm not complaining, aren't I brilliant and have a different medal and came so very close to a mobbs?

Also;

Thanks for all the hard work this season DenieD - it really is appreciated.

Congrats to all the winners. :clapping::handfist::thumbsupemoji:

^This.

Make no promises of disappearing again, will try and do better though in saying hello.

Great to see the new additions.
Let me be the first most recent user to welcome Catsnlakers; Sky; rye; The Foolback and WaywardSonSon. I hope you all enjoy yourselves and have a great season 34 and beyond.

thank you everyone, and special thank you to falconista for extending an invitation

i've just seen rookied by the gumbies and nothing prepares you for this. i cheered, i shouted, i fist pumped the air, i cried, i stood and cheered, it’s absolutely everything i hoped it was going to be, i'm so proud to be a part of it and i can’t wait to play qooty with you all

Thanks team, feeling honoured.

It was truly the greatest moment of my life when I received the news that I'd be donning the mighty clay jumper. I just screamed and screamed. Will never forget that moment. Neither will the old couple standing next to me in aisle 4 at Qoles.
Something tells me you'll fit right in mate

Being a captain is a tough gig at the best of times so I would like to thank DenieD for this season and his efforts with the B & F.

The last time I attended one of these, an award name was taken from me.

I deserved it though.

I had to look back on this but the discussion was around including peterss in the awards list and I floated the idea of including his name alongside yours for the best clubman. In the end I left the existing awards as they were and introduced a new defenders award to honour peterss

Did we have a StFly medal winner tonight??

Excellent pick up and why you and StFly have been valuable members of the Gumbies since your respective arrivals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thank you everyone, and special thank you to falconista for extending an invitation

i've just seen rookied by the gumbies and nothing prepares you for this. i cheered, i shouted, i fist pumped the air, i cried, i stood and cheered, it’s absolutely everything i hoped it was going to be, i'm so proud to be a part of it and i can’t wait to play qooty with you all
Welcome to the jungle baby!

Before we get into the finals game lets do one of the last awards for tonight...

Best Gumbies Forward
champions league award GIF by FC Bayern Munich

Many Gumbies players this season moved through the forward line. Our forward line mainly featured Barrybran at full forward when he wasn't shafted to the bench for a breather. But there was another forward that was instrumental in many of our wins with their goal sneaking prowess from the pocket. One of the best forward pockets this season who also loved to push his way into Barry's spot on multiple occasions...

Dory_77

Congratulations Dory
happy mary poppins GIF
What an honour! Thanks skip!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Gumbies FFC S33 Team Thread - Access DenieD - Congratulations Best and Fairest Winners GWS Goose and Brick Loosener

Remove this Banner Ad

Back