Werewolf Guns and Roses Mafia #2 - Day Five

Remove this Banner Ad

ha ha we have to lynch someone
No not the lynch.
FP saying DP hasn't posted and is not really playing.
I just challenged that as a fair few in same boat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do we have a count dare I ask? Am I leading the count?
Beer No GIF by de chinezen

i reckon we start with Rau and work backwards

Funny story: I once got shitfaced and danced with Cornelia Rau at the Grand Hotel after she got released from detention.

Sorry folks about he lack of input on my part today, its been a complete madhouse today, inside and outside. First the heat, then storms(had a slight power outage, ok now, still thinking about those who haven't got power)

Sorry folks about he lack of input on my part today, its been a complete madhouse today, inside and outside. First the heat, then storms(had a slight power outage, ok now, still thinking about those who haven't got power)
All good mate. I’ve been busy as all **** today too. So busy I missed my step and fell off a ****ing ladder. Only took a chunk out of my leg. Don’t worry! I’m fine 🤦‍♀️🤣

All good mate. I’ve been busy as all * today too. So busy I missed my step and fell off a ******* ladder. Only took a chunk out of my leg. Don’t worry! I’m fine 🤦‍♀️🤣

Geez, DP. I am sorry about that.

Good, good. If jmoo flips evil we'll know Cadsky is in the evil faction, and if jmoo flips good, we'll know he's in the good faction.

DemurePrincess did seem to get a bit jumpy after only a couple of votes though. Could be something in that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Guns and Roses Mafia #2 - Day Five

Remove this Banner Ad

Back