Werewolf Guns and Roses Mafia #2 - Day Five

Remove this Banner Ad

Good, good. If jmoo flips evil we'll know Cadsky is in the evil faction, and if jmoo flips good, we'll know he's in the good faction.

DemurePrincess did seem to get a bit jumpy after only a couple of votes though. Could be something in that.
You’d be defensive too if votes were being thrown at a villager…aka….ME
I really hope we get evil tonight….and I think Jmoo is just this

You’d be defensive too if votes were being thrown at a villager…aka….ME
I really hope we get evil tonight….and I think Jmoo is just this
I'm a villager and Cadsky and Barrybran voted me for NO GOOD REASON and I didn't mind because to me it just went to show that they're both evil.

Even if they're villagers in this game, pure evil.

I'm a villager and Cadsky and Barrybran voted me for NO GOOD REASON and I didn't mind because to me it just went to show that they're both evil.

Even if they're villagers in this game, pure evil.
That’s nice but we aren’t hunting villagers. We want the bad guys!

With only 14 players, 3 evil, 11 villagers.

We’ve lost 3 villagers so far. Out of those three we’ve lost 2 roses and 1 gun leaving us with 8 villagers, 3 guns and 5 roses. If some of those rose haven’t been used, surely we are on track to catch evil. If Jmoo is evil - bingo! If not! Mmm!

The rng has selected
Calculate Zach Galifianakis GIF

SSwans2011 Gralin

Sorry

D2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Cadsky flips evil now, my plan to spread misinformation on the internet will have backfired unfortunately.

I was just trying to have some fun, misinformation on the internet never had any consequences, especially in recent history.

If Cadsky flips evil now, my plan to spread misinformation on the internet will have backfired unfortunately.

I was just trying to have some fun, misinformation on the internet never had any consequences, especially in recent history.
Once again sorry, mate.

Good, good. If jmoo flips evil we'll know Cadsky is in the evil faction, and if jmoo flips good, we'll know he's in the good faction.

DemurePrincess did seem to get a bit jumpy after only a couple of votes though. Could be something in that.

Why does Cadsky have to be in the evil faction if Jmoo flips evil?

Why does Cadsky have to be in the evil faction if Jmoo flips evil?
Cause some guy said they're in cahoots on D1 and I reckon we should trust him :laughv1:

Cause some guy said they're in cahoots on D1 and I reckon we should trust him :laughv1:
Same guy also falsely claimed to have an N3 gun and then also falsely claimed to have an N2 rose so I'll let you guys decide if we can trust him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Guns and Roses Mafia #2 - Day Five

Remove this Banner Ad

Back