Gut says Selwood at 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 28, 2006
QLD
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
LA Lakers,NE Patriots,Liverpool FC
I've been thinking about all the responses mainly from Burgatron and what has been written in the papers over the last few weeks and I think we are a huge chance for Joel Selwood, who I think is our best possibility at pick 8.

Reasons:

1) Gibbs, Hansen, Gumbleton and Leuenberger will all go in the top 5. (Carlton 1, Essendon 2, Roos 3 & Port 5)

2) Brisbane is the team most likely to take him. But they also like Thorp. If they take Thorp, Selwood slides.

3) Hawks will probably take Sellar

4) Cats could very well take Travis Boak at 7 as per Burgatron comments about this kid.

This leaves us with Selwood. If the Lions take Selwood we'll end up with, hopefully Thorp or Sellar whoever Hawks don't take.

I don't think he'll end up at Collingwood. DOn't be surprised to see him slip out of the top #10. Having said that I think he'll go at pick #9.

I don't think he'll end up at Collingwood. DOn't be surprised to see him slip out of the top #10. Having said that I think he'll go at pick #9.

Absolutely no chance to slip outside the top 10. He's an elite talent and don't be surprised if he's top 2 even.

That is utter crap and you know it. If your a good player you can play anywhere and collingwood would be a geat place to go.

Why would you even bother retorting to a fool? Brisbane Lions are gone for quite some time. They should concentrate on their own side & not be overly concerned about other teams prospects.

FWIW, I believe Selwood will go to Brisbane at pick 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Gut says Selwood at 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Back