GWS Mini-Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Grimes needs to get on the park, not worrying about playing in the midfield, he's played 31 games in 5 seasons, he's not far behind Gumbleton.

32. What is it with us and the number 31 doing us over?

Scully plays 31 games in number 31 and leaves. Grimes plays 31 games and injures himself in the next.

:p

Yeah but who ever deals with GWS in sending them back that pick in the mini draft might get a little reward in this years draft or a senior player or 2... its all too bloody complicated to me but look as if our sights are set on this Crouch kid, as well as the rumour that we are into Jordan Lisle from the hawks.

Apparently the AFL is not going to allow it to happen.... Nor should they.

2 days ago i wanted O'Meara really badly. Then when GC were said to have upped the ante, i knew we were no chance and then had my heart set on Crouch.

Then along comes this huge 4-way deal which would somehow net GWS O'Meara and no doubt one of the other clubs to net Crouch, leaving us with nothing.

Should this refusal be correct, we would again be heavily favoured to gain pick #2, behind GC with #1. Hopefully we get it, and Crouch comes on down to Demonland!!!

We were robbed of $cully, karma must let us get 1 of the picks.

Yeah it's on twitter and a few places... So we will see what happens. A little worrying SNF are reporting it though!!

Yeah mate SNF just guess. Hopefully the twitter msg isn't using it as its source.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good on the AFL.

Can't blame GWS for trying, but you can't allow the kids to nominate based on the assumption they would be on-traded and then tell them actually they will have to go to GWS after all.

Can't blame GWS for trying

Pigs arse, I can't. If a Melbourne player does a hamstring next year I'll blame them for that too. What a dirty, slimy, filthy Carlton wannabe **** of a team that toad buggering pig AD has created in his own image.

I can't wait to pick them clean of every kid they have once their super concessions run out and I will cheer every injury and misfortune that scum team has.

I can't wait to pick them clean of every kid they have once their super concessions run out and I will cheer every injury and misfortune that scum team has.

For this reason we shouldnt pay overs for O'Meara or Crouch.
Because next year there will be a whole batch of GC kids to entice
home and the year after we wont even have to entice kids home,
they will be lining up to come back from GWS.

I probably wont go to the extent of cheering injuries of the GWS,
Its not the kids' fault what AD and Sheedy have done.

But I wont lie, I do hope Scully sucks, Id definately cheer that.

According to Michael Gleeson (Age Reporter) on Twitter:

Crows have got pick 2 in u17 mini draft - gets them Crouch.

I would have thought that it would go pick 1, then pick 2 ect so clubs can bid for pick 2 if we or GC ect miss out on 1? seems early to me

Either way may mean were in Deep for this first pick in the draft

I would have thought that it would go pick 1, then pick 2 ect so clubs can bid for pick 2 if we or GC ect miss out on 1? seems early to me

Either way may mean were in Deep for this first pick in the draft

I reckon it means we have been trumped and will miss out all together....:thumbsdown:

Remove this Banner Ad

GWS Mini-Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Back