Society/Culture Haha disregard that, Internet Explorer sucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Go look up what "more like" means and what a fork of something is. Get back to us when you figure it out. Thanks for perpetually confirming you cannot understand the context of what someone says. Oh and try reading the article as well, it usually helps.
Is there a dictionary definition to "more like" somewhere. Will Opera be using V8?

I read the article. :)

Is there a dictionary definition to "more like" somewhere. Will Opera be using V8?

I read the article. :)
Blink is a fork of WebKit, thus if Opera is now using Webkit it is more like Chrome. You really need to read what people write not how you misinterpret it.

You are so desperate to try and find something wrong with what I say but incredibly bad at semantics that you perpetually fail.

Blink is a fork of WebKit, thus if Opera is now using Webkit it is more like Chrome. You really need to read what people write not how you misinterpret it.
But WebKit was a fork of KHTML, so does that mean Opera is more like Konqueror?

But WebKit was a fork of KHTML, so does that mean Opera is more like Konqueror?
Obviously but much farther removed since Webkit was forked from KHTML back in 2001 while Blink was forked just last year. You have no argument and are no good at semantics so please give it up.

Obviously but much farther removed since Webkit was forked from KHTML back in 2001 while Blink was forked just last year. You have no argument and are no good at semantics so please give it up.
But Opera are moving to Blink???

Fact is he's talking crap anyway.
Anyone who claims they have any professional involvement with the net, computers or websites who recommends EI is either a troll, a fool or a liar...or all three.
So you neither have any professional involvement with Internet related content nor have any technical knowledge on the subject, thanks for confirming this. Can you tell me the Fortune 500 company that does not test their website on all the major web browsers (Chrome, IE, Firefox and possibly Safari)?

You are so desperate to try and find something wrong with what I say but incredibly bad at semantics that you perpetually fail.

Has the first sentence in this post any relationship to English? Why would anyone need to read how they misinterpret something? In the last sentence, did you mean to write 'try to'? If not, is he trying and finding? Also, do I detect the absence of a crucial pronoun and verb in that same sentence? Upbraiding people for their alleged lack of comprehension skills is a fraught enterprise, when you write as incomprehensibly as you. Let's raise a glass to those logs in your eye.

Last edited:
Has the first sentence in this post any relationship to English? Why would anyone need to read how they misinterpret something? In the last sentence, did you mean to write 'try to'? If not, is he trying and finding? Also, do I detect the absence of a crucial pronoun and verb in that same sentence? Upbraiding people for their alleged lack of comprehension skills is a fraught enterprise, when you write as incomprehensibly as you. Let's raise a glass to those logs in your eye.
Grammar Nazi, give it up you cannot save him. His semantic arguments fail because of his reading comprehension problems. You are not defending his arguments because you can't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Andrew, I believe you owe me some money for all the traffic I've created for your trashy website over the years. I will accept cash, check, credit card, or bank transfer. Please contact me and we can work out a reasonable fee.

P.S trolling obscure Australian sports forums now? Get a lyfe!!!

Grammar Nazi, give it up you cannot save him. His semantic arguments fail because of his reading comprehension problems. You are not defending his arguments because you can't.
Upbraiding people for their alleged lack of comprehension skills is a fraught enterprise, when you write as incomprehensibly as you.

Will someone explain the browser wars other than the vested interest approach.
Answer = Fanboys.

It all started when Netscape could not make any money selling their browser because Microsoft was giving one away for free, so naturally people got pissed and demanded that they wanted to pay for their browser! ...oh wait never mind.

"Good stuff give it a read..."

ROFLMAO!
I'm sure there would be others rolling on the floor, if they had any ****ing idea of what you're trying to write. Gibberish is not an effective method of communication, no matter how developed your readers' comprehension skills.

Answer = Fanboys.

It all started when Netscape could not make any money selling their browser because Microsoft was giving one away for free, so naturally people got pissed and demanded that they wanted to pay for their browser! ...oh wait never mind.

Was is it though? Is it like supporting a footy team? Unless someone is making money from it then why do people give a **** what browser someone uses?

I'm sure there would be others rolling on the floor, if they had any ****ing idea of what you're trying to write. Gibberish is not an effective method of communication, no matter how developed your readers' comprehension skills.
That is an inside joke, over your head.

Was is it though? Is it like supporting a footy team? Unless someone is making money from it then why do people give a **** what browser someone uses?
I agree but you should of seen the Firefox Fanboys back then, they would not shut up and leave people alone. When they started making things up about the browser and misinforming people like AGW alarmists are now I jumped in.

When they started making things up about the browser and misinforming people like AGW alarmists are now I jumped in.
A star is born. If I'd of known about it I would of jumped in too, just to follow in your hallowed footsteps. You must stop trying to hide your light under a bushel.

So you neither have any professional involvement with Internet related content nor have any technical knowledge on the subject, thanks for confirming this. Can you tell me the Fortune 500 company that does not test their website on all the major web browsers (Chrome, IE, Firefox and possibly Safari)?
Just because EI ships with every version of Windows, which ships with every computer using IBM architecture, does not in any way go toward it's quality and anyone with an ounce of knowledge would actually know this.
Microscourge are very lucky to have signed the most mindlessly unthinking contract with IBM out of desperation and it is the sole thing which has lead to and maintained their market monopoly.
I have been dealing with, writing programs for and generally associated with computers long before Microsoft even existed.
I still have a copy of the Magazine in which IBM boldly claimed there was no market for home computers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Society/Culture Haha disregard that, Internet Explorer sucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back