Society/Culture Haha disregard that, Internet Explorer sucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Where does your last post fit?

The bottom three are really, really boring to read unless they are really, really clever or witty.

Put them on your "to stop doing" list.

The next one up is just a lazy way to go. We all do it but know we should try harder.

Aim for one of the top three.

Wow you have resorted to making a fake account under my usual screen name? That is a first, even the most hysterical alarmists have never done anything that dirty before.

Please delete my account on these forums.

You want to debate me fine, you want to call me names fine but when you make dishonest posts pretending to be me that is just sick and ****ing mentally deranged on the level of stalking.

Wow you have resorted to making a fake account under my usual screen name? That is a first, even the most hysterical alarmists have never done anything that dirty before.

You want to debate me fine, you want to call me names fine but when you make dishonest posts pretending to be me that is just sick and ******* mentally deranged on the level of stalking.
Have you lost the handle on that internetty thing? I thought you were an expert who was always in total control of your environment.

Have you lost the handle on that internetty thing? I thought you were an expert who was always in total control of your environment.
He is the puppet master.

You want to debate me fine, you want to call me names fine but when you make dishonest posts pretending to be me that is just sick and ******* mentally deranged on the level of stalking.

Don't you take other people's words, twist them, and then post them on your website to make it appear as though they support you when they're actually criticising you? i.e the infamous Asa Dotzler incident.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

I rarely post under my screen name. My manager thinks it will detract from the movie roles I'm offered.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And I'm still using Opera, and laughing at this thread.
I'll take up the mantel...
EI rules.
Microscourge are gods of softywarebaby............:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Society/Culture Haha disregard that, Internet Explorer sucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back