Haha LOL, West Coke fans, we warned you!

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 8, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Now you know why we were so happy with the swap of Jetta for Sinclair.

We got a readymade ruckman who is strong, hardworking and will play forward and kick goals.

And you got a lazy showpony who likes to wear fluoro boots and has a propensity for chipscabbing his way through a game.

Oh and I forgot to mention, he doesn't like to tackle.

Anyway, thanks again. Was wonderful doing business with you. Give us a call when you want to trade McGovern for one of our reserves, cheers.

Yep. No doubt about it. Colllingwood's off season recruiting has had a real impact on the Club's performance on the footy ground.

Oh, and:

OUT: James Aish (Omitted)

Do these count as fluoro boots?

010416jamesaish_g.jpg

Well to be fair, they haven't had him guarding grass in a granny yet.
He won't play in another granny. His career is basically over IMO. He rarely runs with the ball anymore, like he did in the 2012 granny, which leads me to believe he hasn't got the speed anymore. That leaves his kicking abilities, which he has plenty of still. He is a beautiful kick of the footy, but the rest of his game has gone to shit, and was going to shit during most of last year. Not one Swans poster here or on our board showed the slightest hint of sadness at him leaving. He was meh to us a long time ago.

I'm just glad we did so well out of the trade. Best player swap in history!!'

He won't play in another granny. His career is basically over IMO. He rarely runs with the ball anymore, like he did in the 2012 granny, which leads me to believe he hasn't got the speed anymore. That leaves his kicking abilities, which he has plenty of still. He is a beautiful kick of the footy, but the rest of his game has gone to shit, and was going to shit during most of last year. Not one Swans poster here or on our board showed the slightest hint of sadness at him leaving. He was meh to us a long time ago.

I'm just glad we did so well out of the trade. Best player swap in history!!'
I was there in 13 trying to encourage him to do something.
"come on jetts, 5 minutes, you won't be missed, a pie and some chips"

All that mehness coming from the swans board that day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The racism in the OP makes me sad
Seeing your post has reminded me to put you on ignore, as you are the stupidest Hawforn poster still not on my ignore list. There's actually quite a few good Hawfie posters in the Bae, but you are not within cooooeee of being one of those, despite all your desperate efforts to be one.

Bye bye you dim-witted moran.

Seeing your post has reminded me to put you on ignore, as you are the stupidest Hawforn poster still not on my ignore list. There's actually quite a few good Hawfie posters in the Bae, but you are not within cooooeee of being one of those, despite all your desperate efforts to be one.

Bye bye you dim-witted moran.

I'm sorry calling you out on your racism has elicited this response, but that's the price liberal outspoken people often have to pay when dealing with closed-minded bigots.

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha LOL, West Coke fans, we warned you!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back