Haha LOL, West Coke fans, we warned you!

Remove this Banner Ad

I give him another year, and then they'll dump him for his 3rd year.
Funny-Videos-2015-Funny-Fails-Funny-Cat-Video-Funny-Cats-Funny-Vines-Funny-Animals1.jpg

The racism in the OP makes me sad

WTF?

I'm sorry calling you out on your racism has elicited this response, but that's the price liberal outspoken people often have to pay when dealing with closed-minded bigots.

Liberal? **** ing paranoid extreme PC lunatic more likely.

The OP author is a douche, agreed. But for the life of me I can not see a single word in the OP which refers to race, or even implies a racial characteristic.

Perhaps you could quote the OP and bold the racist bits. Because I've seen on this board every one of those criticisms leveled at players black white and brindle.

I wonder in fact, who is really the racist. Given that you assume that calling someone a lazy seagull in fluoro boots who doesn't like to tackle must be a racial slur.

The only highlight of Jetta's career will be in 2012 GFwhen he ran 40 meters without bouncing and was proud of only just being faster than Rioli who had done 3 hamstrings and was learning to run again. Fit in well at Westcoke, hangout with Kennedy the biggest down hill skiing Coleman medalist in history.
Then you'll like this from 2010:

Yep. No doubt about it. Colllingwood's off season recruiting has had a real impact on the Club's performance on the footy ground.

Oh, and:

OUT: James Aish (Omitted)

Do these count as fluoro boots?

010416jamesaish_g.jpg
I thought this was about Toumpas.
58dc57eae81f1107948af7d3e362d34c

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha LOL, West Coke fans, we warned you!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back