HAHAHAHAH Suck Shit FAILMANTLE

Remove this Banner Ad

loved the pre-mature celebrations when he was running like a headless chook towards the centre circle. little cretin deserves it. hope his confidence is shot for the remainder of the season.

Umpires might as well confess now theyre wearing purple undies. did everything to get freo over the line today!

The pisser was that everyone tipped Wet Toast to win and they only just did...

Both teams are ****ed this year... Derby is Derp derp derpy... shit teams are shit

Hurts a tiny bit losing a close game, It will hurt more if we dont make the 8 because we were 1 win short.

I dont know why your saying West Coast are ****ed as they will make the 8 and possibly grab 4th.

I went to the game today with an eagle supporter, and we ventured down into the eagles team store. They are actually selling t-shirts with a faded logo on them, so all the recent bandwagoners can look as though they have been supporters for years. True story.

I bet you've got one of those, haven't you.

retro gear you mean?

docker.jpg

I can't stand West Coast, but my desire to see Fremantle and Ballantyne fail this week was too strong.

What goes around comes around. :)

He is a dirty little grub of the highest order, should of played soccer with all that stage diving but there is one thing I would like to say about the little filthy stager....he puts his money where his mouth is and there is a stand at the new Stadium in Mandurah with his name on it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

suck on that Freo flogs.
Nothing funnier than fat mouth Ballantyne celebrating a non-win. That rat is overtaking Milne for sheer ratness.......... and that's hard to do. :eek:

Oh and I'm guessing your one of these 'in the wings' members, that just can't get to the games in person. Why wouldn't you go out and celebrate a thrilling one point derby victory? You and Bender would prefer to sit at home alone on the internet. lol.

Yeah, we have 'in the wings' members because we're a successful club and our fans get to watch us play in premierships. Nothing wrong with lining up to support your team :)

Great feeling it was, finally getting a membership as an eagles fan and being guaranteed a spot at the games... meanwhile, Freo have to advertise their memberships ;)

suck on that Freo flogs.
Nothing funnier than fat mouth Ballantyne celebrating a non-win. That rat is overtaking Milne for sheer ratness.......... and that's hard to do. :eek:

As much as I hate Ballantyne I don't think anyone will or could ever be more of a cheese eating tip rat like Milne.

Though in saying that, Ballantyne does have many rat like qualities.

The pisser was that everyone tipped Wet Toast to win and they only just did...

Both teams are ****ed this year... Derby is Derp derp derpy... shit teams are shit

talking about shit teams , how did the pussies go here a few weeks back, why dont you go back to your own board and brag how good your team is, as we all know all teams from 2nd place down are only making up numbers. Look forward to playing you pussies again soon so we again can show you just how shit you are!!

Remove this Banner Ad

HAHAHAHAH Suck Shit FAILMANTLE

Remove this Banner Ad

Back