Autopsy Hahahahahahahah

Remove this Banner Ad

Being at the game I got to see a lot of Connor. Geez this kid is going to be a player! The way he knows where to be and what he has to do - he has excellent vision and instincts for the game. In a couple of years he's going to one of our very best if he sticks with us.

Ah no,not at all, Keytruda whilst a miracle drug was no surefire thing to work, I'm not sure everyone here realises how lucky we all are to witness Roughie still dragging us over the line in games..
Take note of Xavier Ellis's tweet that was posted earlier in thread, even 5 years ago the big Rough would be in a very different place right now than on a football field.

All the signals I got from Roughie, the club and his team mates was that the outlook was positive. If you like to take a pessimistic perspective that is your prerogative. I know how lucky we are to have the big Rough, believe me.

Last edited:
Watching the replay,, 11 minutes to go in the first Hardwick gets dumped on the outer wing I reckon
Frame by frame analysis... salty bunch over there.
1f1e9224447d413453a0890bd229301b.jpg
e6c75071f50407ac22c576bdb177dbfc.gif

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

So it was touched? Would have been sweeter to win by one point

Something special about watching the Swans board implode like entitled little silver spoon brats, long live our dominance over the plastics.

Some chuckles to be had reading their melts. I did like this one tho.

For a shit coach and no up and coming players there still not s bad side

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Being at the game I got to see a lot of Connor. Geez this kid is going to be a player! The way he knows where to be and what he has to do - he has excellent vision and instincts for the game. In a couple of years he's going to one of our very best if he sticks with us.
His vision and understanding of the gameplan and where to run is amazing for a second gamer let alone a foreigner to the game.
And his use of the left peg puts a lot of AFL players to shame

Very exciting future. Once he gets full confidence and a feeling of belonging his line breaking ability will be awesome to watch

His vision and understanding of the gameplan and where to run is amazing for a second gamer let alone a foreigner to the game.
And his use of the left peg puts a lot of AFL players to shame

Very exciting future. Once he gets full confidence and a feeling of belonging his line breaking ability will be awesome to watch

He and Sicily off of half back long term makes me rather excited!

All the signals I got from Roughie,the club and his team mates was that the outlook was positive. If you like to take a pessimistic perspective that is your prerogative. I know how lucky we are to have the big Rough, believe me.
Ok chief have you not noticed how everybody is when they're given some horrible news about their health? Generally speaking they're not going to say 'I'm buggered'
It isn't being pessimistic you flog, if you actually spoke to someone who has a background in medicine you would realise that roughie returning to football is nothing short of a miracle and a testament to how amazing modern medicine is, not 'the general consensus was he was always going to return' or whatever ignorant dribble you posted.
You dont know what your talking about so best keep your little bonce down champ

At the game, I didn't notice Parker much. However, watching the replay, I notice that the the commentators call his brilliance whenever he touches the ball. Several other Sydney players get the same commentary - it's only natural that the general public get the impression that every Sydney player is a champion.

Parker''s a better than average midfielder, but hes no star.

And I think it was telling that he was unsighted when the game was on the line in the last quarter.
He is decent but the closer you look ... it's kinda like post groin injury Judd, commentators will go off about him and you'd never realise they are surprisingly sloppy.

Sorry, you'd be right as I haven't actually watched his press conference. Only read the posts that quoted him. But I was more using it as a lead in to the two incidents in the game that annoyed me.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

All good mate, Sounds like typical media sensationalism and misreporting of fact.

"For my next trick - Return of the utility" - Al Clarkson

We all know we never go into the centre bounce with the same 4 blokes as the last one.
But this is now happening around the ground.

Sicily, Gunston, Roughead. These guys are very capable both forward and back. We swing these guys around and don't let opponents settle.
The two guys coming in off the back of the square are rarely the same two.

Where does JK Senior and Jeans fit it??????

They all had important roles to play. Without JK there would be no Hawthorn. He took an amateur club by the throat and taught the club discipline and how to win. Jeans took the club with all it's hardness, added skill and taught other clubs to fear Hawthorn. Clarko ushered the club into the modern era. All three were completely different coaches but perfect for the eras in which they coached the club. None are more important than each other.

Just read through the game day thread on the main board...

So
Much
Salt

Cut them some slack. The footy world has been celebrating the death of Hawthorn and suddenly they realise rumours of our death are greatly exaggerated. Supporters of all other 17 clubs would be shattered right now. Even the media are beginning to realise the depth of talent in the Hawthorn list. Apparently the draft this year is going to be our worst nightmare .... Hahahahaha!!!! :)

How fortunate for the young brigade to play alongside and experience the leadership of Hodge. Would have been great if JOM had the same opportunity, to speed up the removal of GC stain.

Young Burton I think sums it up well here.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-07-29/stopping-buddy-crucial-to-hawks-win-burton

Burton admitted that keeping his composure in such a tight contest is difficult, but said having cool heads such as retiring champion Luke Hodge helps the inexperienced defensive group stay in control.

"Whether it's in a big game or not, he doesn't shut up, which is really good for us young defenders," he said.

Hodgey's leadership (and Gibbo's for that matter) will be dearly missed next year, so I watch with interest seeing these younger fellas leadership skills develop. Watching Brand stepping up to the plate in the last couple weeks, whether it's a quiet word with Sis or taking no nonsense from the opposition, has been a delight. The lad has 'leader' written all over him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Hahahahahahahah

Remove this Banner Ad

Back